Dos

Azrael got home & unraveled himself from his suit. He hopped in the shower and washed up. While he was scrubbing he thought about Solána and her immense beauty and her ability to make him feel like he can't breathe around her. He wrapped himself in the towel and grabbed paper that the bartender gave him, he sighed a shaky sigh. He wondering why he is feeling like this about a woman who he just met, he decided to text the number, what could go wrong. 

Hey, its Azrael, from tonight escapade.

He sighed, wondering what the fuck can possibly happen. 

Hey sweets its Solána lol. 

He honestly couldn't believe that it was her so he did something he never asks to do.

If it's truly Solána call me on facetime then. 

He stared at his screen for a moment, & saw the number that he was texting. He answered it praying to God that its actually her. He saw the same brown eyes and midnight black hair on the screen. Her skin clear of the makeup she was wearing, showing her slightly tanned undertone. Her lips where the same as well, just a pink/dark pink color. She smiled and his face got redder than bashful off of Snow White and the Seven dwarfs. She handed him a sincere laugh at the fact she found it cute that he was bashful as well. 

"Hello? Cat got your tongue?" She asked him. 

"Yeah kinda" He said with a shaky voice. 

She smiled. "No need to be scared, I don't bite."

"I see. Your hair isn't naturally curly?" He asked her.

"No my hair is straight, I did the curls with a flat iron." She responded. 

He began babbling to her and getting to know her. She's 23 years old; fluent in Spanish & French. She has 2 brothers that live in New York while she lives here in Seattle. Her parents live on the family ranch in Guadalajara. She in school to be a Dentist, he understood why too without her explaining why. Her teeth look like they came from a movie and they are super perfect to him. She explained she love when people complement her teeth so she wanted everyone to feel the same about theirs. She continued on explaining about her tattoos, just overall herself. He started to like her, liking how she's from a dreamland in his head. 

"Now what about you Mr. Mysterious? Let me know about you." She said raising a brow at him.

He began explaining to her who he exactly was. He was born and raised in Seattle, a 24 year old man who is an Architect. He explains that he is a only child, and he is very distant from his parents. He has a permanent burn marks from when he was 20 on his left eye, his right arm,  and his fingertips, which compared to his brown skin, it looked like vitiligo to some. He had a snake tattoo that started from his hand and trailed all around his body, and the tail stopped at his belly button. He loved buildings and creating them into a reality, his parents couldn't understand that so the distance started from there. He became the top Architect in district and state. With that he was fine. Solána was listening to him speak and stared in awe, that he was always on his own thing, never coping someone else when they did something. He explained further that he likes being home, even sometimes he feels like he never been apart of a home.

"I would love to make you feel like home but that's not my place" She giggled. 

He sat up looking at her with a smirk, "Oh? Who said it can't be?" 

"What are you trying to get at Mr.Saint?" She giggled looking at him.

"I'm tryna say, come be my home." He stated.

He finally got all that shyness out the way to ask. She raised an eyebrow, smiling in pure determination. I have him for myself, she thought. Giving herself a pure joy knowing he would be all for herself, but she wasn't the type to rush, so she knew what she had to do, that could ruin the whole thing of having him for herself but it was worth a risk. 

"Now I know I will sound like a heathen for even stating this, but can we take it slow? Not like super duper, I mean like you know..." She spoke until he cut her off.

"Obviously I won't rush into this relationship with you. We can go at any pace you like. All I know is, I want you & I want you for myself." He responded sternly.

She was taken back at what he said and she became the blushing one at this conversation. He smirked at her while she was a blushing shy mess. She responded to him with an ok and such as. He asked what is her idealistic dream of a date to see what she liked and take her based on it. She explained she loved museums, art showcases, aquariums, bookstores, parks, and everything you think a child would love. She didn't really care for fancy dinners or events cause most of the time it just was ok food and sometimes very awkward conflictions. He took that into consideration. He watched her yawn and her eyes slightly blink slow, meaning she was getting sleepy & soon she will fall asleep. 

"I see that you're getting tired Ms. Gutierrez, so I'll let you get some rest." He told her. 

With her voice so soft she told him goodnight, and he responded to her goodnight. When he ended the call he smiled up at the ceiling and took in a deep sigh. He feels as if he's on a cloud and he scored a dinner with the queen. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. Slightly at peace and knowing the next day that he doesn't have work made him feel even better. He felt his eyelids droop giving signal that he wants to sleep. Curling into his bed he fell into blissful sleep. 

10:00 AM. SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

Azrael woke up to the sun slightly shining on his face. He slight squinted his eyes, sitting his body up. He felt his phone vibrate, groaning, thinking its Daniel he looked at. He sat there with wide eyes, stunned at the fact it wasn't Daniel who texted him, it was Solána. 

Solána ♥︎: Good morning Sweets. I hope you slept well.

His lips curled into a smile, feeling as if he was in a daze. He put that little black heart by her name when they was talking. After staring at the text for 5 minutes, he decided to respond to her. 

Good morning beautiful, I did actually. I hope you did as well.