Cuatro

Azrael was laying with Solána on her bed while they watch a show, which was rambling about murders and stuff. Solána was next to him, watching intently, while she felt his stare on her. She was too focused on the show she was watching. He watched her face and her eyes, falling for more of her features. He felt the urge to kiss her but didn't want to rush it. He felt like a child who was told no for the first time. He just wanted to feel her even without the sexual contact. His head was spinning with the thought, so he sank back down on the bed. Solána leaned towards him and touched his head, to feel if he had a fever. He grabbed her hand gently, holding it above his head and staring at it noticing how small and soft it was compared to his. She looked at him and he did right back, his eyes burning into hers. 

Fire, she thought to herself. She felt as if she was on fire, her whole body did. Azrael grabbed her face and brought it close to his, staring at her some more. Then, unexpectedly, he kissed her. Her body flared up and got warm quickly. Her cheeks a blood-red from extreme blushing. She wanted to kiss him but she didn't want to be weird about it, but now he built her expectations. He let go of kissing her, to see her face and reaction. He saw her face was bright red, her pupils were dilated and her face held an ear-to-ear smile. He smiled back at her, which gave her a small giggle. She was back to being shy, she was contemplating what to do next. To continue kissing him? Or to be shy and silly?

Oh fuck it, she told herself internally. She kissed him, letting the desire to kiss him happen. He kissed her back, pulling her body to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling her soft skin. Kissing her deeply, she wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling the soft sensations kissing her gave him. He left her lips and trailed to her jaw, leaving soft pillow kisses on it, while her fingers rub his neck in comfort and to let him know that what he was doing is okay and no rejection. His lips kissed her neck, softly, as he felt the goosebumps on her skin arise. She lightly sucked in the air, sighing it out in soft pleasure. As he got lower, her eyes went lower looking at him kissing her neck. Wondering if he knows where her soft spot would be. Then he kissed her right in the middle of her neck. A soft moan escaped her mouth which made her hand swing up to her mouth in surprise. 

He looked at her with a smirk as her cheeks got redder. 

"Azreal don't look at me like that!" She said bashfully.

"I'm sorry mama, I wasn't expecting that reaction." He chuckled. 

She pouted, and he kissed her cheek. She laughed, enjoying the little silence. It made her feel a little better about the moan she slipped out. He held her hands swaying them like a toddler. 

"But it was cute, you should do it again." He told her.

"Really? How would you make me do that?" She asked him smirking.

"Easy." He stated.

He kissed her deeply, hugging her simply, sitting her comfortably. She felt bliss in his arms, and so did he. He felt warmer than usual. He felt as if he was at home. He looked Solána in the eyes, and open his mouth to speak but the words couldn't form. He felt stuck.

"You know if you're asking if I feel like we are rushing the answer is no, but we can slow down the pace if you like," Solána answered for him.

He chuckled, "We can save that activity for another time, then you can really wither under me." 

She was blushing probably redder than a rose. A pure giggle in her chest came out and he was laughing, right along with her. They continued watching their show cuddled up under each other and enjoying the time. She felt her eyes starting to close which made her look at the time 7:23 pm. She looked at Azrael with a yawn about to escape her lips. 

"I'm kinda sleepy. You can stay if you want, but if you want to leave 'cause I'm falling asleep is fine too." She said yawning midway. 

He chuckled, "I'm staying sugar. We can just take a nap together." 

She shrugged and smiled laying back on her side. She didn't really care for blankets cause her room was a nice and cozy temperature. Azrael picked her up a little and placed her under the blanket while joining her. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing the bare part of her shoulder before snuggling into the small gap in her neck. She felt his arms squeeze tight, but not too tight where she couldn't breathe or she was too uncomfortable and had to move. They both were at peace and comforted in each other's arms. Enjoying the silence and sound of her humidifier in the room, the pair drifted off to sleep. Azrael fell asleep quicker than normal, he normally sleeps late due to him always never finding a way to sleep. With her, he fell fast asleep as if he was a baby.  Solána on the other hand slept away, her mind very still, instead in a constant rush. She rested with no care in the world even though this man wasn't ultimately her significant other at the moment, she felt like she trusts and indulge in his presence. He brought her peace, as she brought him peace. Sleeping away they went until a time decided for them to wake up and presume their lives within the night or the next day. With the pleasure and enjoyment of each other still lingering in the air.