Tres

Good morning Sweets. I hope you slept well.

Solána stared at her phone waiting for a text back. She took a deep breath, feeling nervous. Even though last night went well with Azrael, that doesn't mean it couldn't go left once he woke up. Her eyes trailed to the picture of her and her brothers, at the oldest brother Carlos' wedding. She was in a burgundy dress, one of the bridesmaids. Her face looked as if she was the happiest. She heard her phone ding, loud as a clear day. She looked at it and saw she had gotten a text. 

From Azrael ♡: Good morning beautiful, I did actually. I hope you did as well. 

She smiled wide, little smile lines forming outside her lips. She giggled like a schoolgirl responding to him. He made her feel like she was in a fairytale. She responded by saying she slept well, thanking him for being sweet enough to care. He was making her cheeks red. Little did he know that she always came off like a seductress, which isn't intentional. She walked into her bathroom and brushed her teeth, beginning her day, for the most part. She heard her phone ringing. I ran to it seeing the number that was calling was Azrael. She quickly answered it and propped up her phone. 

"Good morning pretty girl," Azrael said to her.

"Good morning handsome," she responded. 

He smiled at her and she smiled right back. He asked her what she was doing for the day. She explained to him that she was going to Barnes and Noble to go grab a book to read. She tied her hair in a loose clip above her head, putting on her sunscreen before she left the bathroom. She was still on the phone with Azrael, allowing him to speak his days into her ear, watching him smile a tad while doing so. She responded like some would, with a gentle smile and eyes full of pure happiness for him or a questionable look to remind him that she is utterly clueless about what he was speaking about, overall enjoying their conversation. Then as they were enjoying the conversation, it had to end. Azrael told her he had to go, his beloved friends were blowing him up, not giving up on it. She told him goodbye in her soft sad voice with a pouty face. He told her that they would continue texting for the day, making her giggle. 

Then the call ended, and a new call arose. 

"Hello?"  she answered the caller. 

"Solána, how's life in Seattle?" the voice questioned her. 

She sighed knowing who it was and why where they contacting her. 

"Damon leave me be, I left you alone for an absolute reason" Solána spoke 

"I know you did, but you don't even care for how I feel. How do you think I feel that you're sulking without my affection?" He asked slickly. 

"I rather die without your love. You were nothing but an absolute depression. Now enjoy your family and leave me be." She told him, hanging up and blocking his line.

Damon and Solána's love story was completely a simple beginning to end one. They loved each other until he loved other women. Cheating and having her call off their two-year relationship. Solána was heartbroken, but she moved on and made sure she was healed from the pain in her heart.  She's been in her peace, but now she believes she found someone who makes her feel the love she's been yearning for, even though it's slowly beginning. She sighed and walked out her door, going towards the Barnes and Noble which was a 15-minute walk. The door opened and she walked towards the novel section picking up "The Song of Achilles"  by Madeline Miller, she also picked up notepads to do annotations. She walked towards the register and exited the store, walking back to her home. She was listening to music when she heard the abrupt pause and realized her phone was ringing. She picked up her phone realizing Azrael was calling. Not hesitating she answered the phone, a soft smile picking on her cheeks. 

"Hello?" She spoke into the phone.

"Solána, May I come and see you?" He asked her. 

She smiled and her cheeks were absolutely rosy. 

"Yes of course you can, I'll send you the address." She told him.

They said goodbye and hung up on each other. She sent him the address and rushed towards her home. Changing out of her clothes, taking another shower instead of the bath she wanted to take. She bathed and did her hygiene and hopped out of the shower. Her hair was down her back but she wrapped it in her satin towel. She put on her lotion and such, matching garments not knowing what will happen. A graphic tee and a pair of shorts were her outfits complementing it with a soft light perfume. She tidied up her home picking up little things that she had left out in the open. She heard a knock on her door, walking her feet towards her door she felt the nervousness in her chest. Her heart was racing afraid if he'll continue feeling the same. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door with a smile. There stood Azrael, in comfortable clothes, staring at her in awe. She moved to the side to he can come in. He entered and looked around taking in her home and much it gave off a loving aura. 

"You can take off your shoes and be comfortable." She told him while locking the door. 

He took off his shoes and she turned and walked towards him, he can barely hear her footsteps. She looked down at her toes, nervous and bubbly as well. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. She felt the air in her body disappear, and she hugged him back. Letting herself feel his warmth and arms hold her as a lover would. She giggled which made him smile. Beginning the start of the warm relationship.