11 • Honesty

"Chaengie, I need to tell you something."

Yuna held her wife's hand as they were seated across each other inside a private room of a restaurant.

She brought the shorter here to discuss something very important. Well, they can do it back at home but... they just woke up and there was no food inside their refrigerator.

Thanks to Chaeryeong who woke up from a hangover at 3 a.m in the morning, and ended up starving.

Not that she ate everything, rather the fridge was already almost empty. She merely took whatever she can cook inside the fridge and made use of it.

Remembering this, Chaeryeong unknowingly chuckled, causing her wife to pout and snap her fingers in front of her.

"You're spacing out again."

Chaeryeong shook her head, "Sorry... I just remembered something after that hangover."

"Oh, are you still having headaches?" The taller looked at her with worried eyes, "If you want... we can talk about this later after the meeting."

Chaeryeong smiled and shook her head, "You brought me here for that reason, please go on."

Yuna returned her beloved's smile and stood up to sit down next to her, she sipped on her lemon drink before clearing her throat and speaking.

"I've been stalking you."

The shorter only chuckled and didn't react that much since she kind of expected this a long time ago, she hummed in understanding and kissed her wife's hand.

"I see."

"No like... I've been doing it for a long time now."

"Yeah?"

"Really!" Yuna rapidly nodded her head, "Ever since you were a part of that dancing group."

"Yeah sure-"

COUGH COUGH COUGH

"Pardon?"

Yuna chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her head, she bowed her head apologetically before continuing.

"I made you uncomfortable, didn't I? I'm sorry, are you mad...?" she fiddled with her fingers.

Chaeryeong drank a little bit of water, holding her wife's hand, then squeezing it softly in comfort.

"I'm not mad... perhaps I'm a bit glad? Well, glad that you're telling me this."

Yuna's eyes immediately brightened with her wife's response, she hugged the shorter and nuzzled her cheek against the latter.

"You're too nice, I love you so much!"

"Mhm, me too... but please continue, we have a meeting later."

"Oh, right!"

The taller distanced herself and crossed her arms, resting them on the table.

"We bumped into each other about a year ago, on that company building at the very rooftop." Yuna gazed at her wife happily, "You saved me from my own demise."

"Huh? I don't remember such a thing..."

Chaeryeong laid her chin on her palm, falling in thought, trying to remember whatever her wife was saying.

"I do remember waking up by the stairs..."

"That's because when you approached to help me, my stupid bodyguard thought that you were going to push me off. So he knocked you out, then he carried me out the building— So I never got the chance to introduce myself to you."

"So that love at first talk you said was a lie?"

Yuna cupped her wife's cheeks, now staring at her with loving warm eyes.

"Nope, you talked me out of it actually~" The taller stole a quick kiss, "I'm thankful... though that's when the stalking started... hehe...he."

"I understand." Chaeryeong laughed, "The question is... how far did the stalking go?"

"To the point that I almost knew everything about you, photos of you stuck to my bedroom walls, knowing what time you come out of your house, work-"

"Woah, slow down!"

Chaeryeong's laugh quickly turned into an uncomfortable one, but of course, she hid this to take consider of her wife's mood— she doesn't want the mood to fall into ruin.

Did she ever get help?!

Chaeryeong coughed, "You have a lot of explaining to do later at home."

Yuna only laughed tensely and turned her head to focus on her plate, quickly indulging herself with the food she never finished.

She's dangerous.