4

You looked around trying to think of anyway to get out of things arms.
You recalled the machine and had a brain moment.

'This plan should work if you word it correctly-'
"Hey.. Uh huggy? That's your name right?"
It looked directly at you, good it isn't stupid.
"Sooo you wouldn't mind making me another toy righttt?, It'd make me sooo happy if you did."

It seemed to think about it before it released you and instead of making another cat bee it looked in a box that said 'Huggy Wuggy' in bright letters.

'Ok,now we leave~'

You silently went over to a open vent shaft which unfortunately made noise.
Huggy looked back and almost went feral when he saw you trying to leave.

It ran at the door seemingly on all fours with it's mouth open, thankfully it shut before he could get in.

"Ok.. Now let's just leave, should be easy"

*
That was you when the god damn thing wasn't chasing you inside the vents.
You wanted to scream but you couldn't,you were too shocked to really say anything-

You looked behind you once what a terrible decision that was because as soon as your eyes met it made a distorted noise and started going faster to the point that it was very close.

After crawling for who knows how long you finally tumbled out of the system of course not without some minimal head damage.

You truly thought it was over and that just maybe you'd be able to leave.

But the damn thing started trying to get out of the vent shaft causing it to dent with each hit.
"Oh.. That can't be good"

You looked around for literally anything, you'd use a spoon at this point. Until your eyes landed on a conveniently placed box.
"Well that could work"

.
.
.
Or it almost worked, you see the box did crash down on huggy but he didn't fall off the edge he fell on his legs as if he's a cat.

His head was bleeding a bit now as well.