An old "friend"..

Hey every one! Hope ya'll doing well. Any way, am back with a new chapter but, the format of the story will be different today since I'm using a different device to write today. Forgive me if you found it weird but, I am waiting for my tablet to charge and I well go back to the old format hopefully in the next chapter. For now, enjoy!( ̄▽ ̄)"

~Ash's Pov~

I found my self in a dark room, the only light I could see was crimson red and it was coming from words on the walls. I was able to hear voices shout things such: "USELESS!" "WHAT A LOSER!" "JUST GIVE UP ON YOUR STUPID DREAM!" and so on...with each word said, I could feel  a needle pierce through my stomach and heart. I try to scream but a shadow came and covered my mouth...

I wake up panting heavily and slightly sweating. I look at the window to see that its still dark, I really needed to drink water, so I got up from my bed and went to the mini fridge under my study desk and drank some water. When I turned my head towards my bed I saw Pikachu sitting up straight looking at me with worried eyes. I stood up and walked towards my bed. " am fine buddy, don't worry, its just another night mare.." I assured him. "Pika pi.." he whispered as he nuzzled my cheek. I laid back down, and before I knew it, I fell asleep...

~Time skip: 2 hours later~

~3rd Person Pov~

We can see our our hero waking up, he had really tired eyes. Looks like last night's night maire really got into him. Any way he washed up his face, and got dressed into dark jeans and a black hoodie. (the one I showed a few chapters ago) Even though he washed up his face, his tired eyes were still noticeable. He exited his room to see his room mate, Paul watching tv. "seriously, at this time of the day?.." pointed out Ash. "Yeah good morning to you to Ashy-Boy" he fired back sarcastically. Ash sighed and left the dorm, which made Paul turn off the tv and exit the dorm after locking it. "So...what's up with your eyes" Asked Paul which caught Ash off guard. "I stayed up watching Anime last night..." Lied Ash. After a few minutes, they made to class. And unluckily for them, they had Maths for their first session. Nothing much happened in the first few sessions so lets skip to battle class.

"Alright class, get your poke balls and lets head to the battle field!" exclaimed Professor Saycmore. (A\N: sorry if I spelt it wrongly) when the class arrived there, The professor asked every one to take a seat in the seats they usually sit in (FYI do ya guys know what I mean? its like where the crowd usually sits in a torment but I forgot what its called hehe). "Today we are going to continue learning about mega evolution, but to help us see it manually, we have guest today!" Announced the Professor. And with that said, A boy that had raven hair, but lighter than Ash's stepped into the stadium. Gasps could be heard from the students. But who was surprised the most, was Ash. He didn't  Battle against this guy since the Kalos League. "Its marvelous to see you Alain!" Greeted Prof. Saycmore. Alain looked at the small crowd, since it was only these students, he was able to spot Ash easily. When he did, he had an evil smirk on his face...

~May's Pov~

UGH! Why do we have to be in battle class! *Sigh* But lets admit it, if I learn new moves, I would be able to have more ideas for my showcase. Yes, I'm planning on joining on of these. Any ways, I heard Prof. Saycomore announce that we well be having a guest today, and a few moments later Alain, the guy Ash battled in the Kalos League finals stepped into the battle field. I thought Ash would have been sad to see the guy who defeated him, but instead he had a grin plastered on his face. Oh no, I know this grin, he is planning on challenging Alain!..

This is how Alain looks, but with his usual hair style and original eye color and the mega stone with him

This is how Alain looks, but with his usual hair style and original eye color and the mega stone with him...And I dont own the picture!