Untitled Part 26

~•3rd person pov•~

 Blissy took Riolu away. "Ash, you don't look fine!" Said nurse joy. Ash knew it damn well. But, he didn't want to stay because something might happen to his friends. He was way too weak to talk by now so he simply shook his head

Hearing the name Ash, the gang quickly ran to the infirmary, hoping to see Ash. "Ash!" Exclaimed Serena with tears of joy forming in her eyes. "Bro, we were worried sick!" Stated Gary while giving Ash a brotherly hug. Serena huggeg Ash too. The whole gang did in fact. Now that they're here, there's nothing to worry about, thought Ash. He closed his eyes and went unconscious.

Serena felt Ash's body slightly limp. So, she let go of the hug and looked at Ash, who was unconscious. "G..guys.." She whispered. Every one got worried and looked at Ash and Serena. They gasped in horror. "Nurse joy we need your help!" Shouted Paul. Joy felt bad for Ash, knowing how kind he is. She went and got a hospital bed and asked them to lay him down.

"I really missed up!" Said May on the verge of crying. "Guys, I told. He has been through a long day, dont blame yourself.." Answered Paul. Nurse Joy came to the lobby. "Is he ok?!" Questioned Shuna. "He well be eventually. It seems that he has been poisoned. Don't worry though, he'll be fine." Comforted Nurse Joy with her usual smile. The gang sighed in relief. "Now, you must get some rest, it's unhealthy for to stay up this late." Demanded Nurse Joy. 

They nodded in defeat knowing they can't do anything now. They all went back to their dorms, except Greninja and Pikachu. "Do you happen to belong to Ash?" Asked Nurse joy. The pokemon nodded. "You may stay with him until he's awake." The pokemon were very happy, pikachu jumped on the rose haired nurse and licked her face making her giggle..

{A/N}

Man, I am crying 😭! Soo, in the  this academy, the pokemon center and the infirmary are in the same area, just wanted to point that out. I know it's short, it's just..I wanted the drama to be saved for the next chapter! And BTW, I gave up on the other book am writing so..yeah..

Any ways, Sayo Nara Mina!🌸🌼🍂