Thoughts..

~•Ash's pov•~

Why am I acting like ths? It's not like me and Serena are in a relationship. But still, why does a part of me feel..betrayed? And, why did she try and apologise? Aaagh! I don't care anymore, I just want Serena to be happy, that's all..

"Ash?!" I heared Prof. Saycrome say. "Huh..oh, yes Prof?" I answered finally snapping out of my thoughts. "It's your turn to battle." He told me. "Oh, alright! Who am battling?" I replied trying to sound cheerful. "You're going to battle {Random student name}...

After the Battle, which I won, I went and sat back. "Umm..Ash, you alright?" Asked me Shuna. "Hn? Oh am, f..fine!" I answered with a smile. "You sure?" Questioned Dawn. "Girls, I.. I'm positive!" I replied. "If ya say so.." Both of the girls replied.

~☆Time skip: Gym class☆~

We were playing basketball ball. And for some unknown reason, I forgot my water bottle 🙃. So, technically, I'm pushing my self past the my limit. Anyways, my team ended up winning. We were celebrating but, suddenly we heard a boom.

"Ah s#!t." Said Paul. That's it! I'm already tired enough, mentally and physically. Now these idiots?! I stormed out of the Gym, not caring about anything but kicking these idiots' butt's. "Team Rocket! You're not going to stop annoying us are ya?!" "Ya know it twerp!" Answered James

. "Ooo, I must admit it twerp, you Look hot in this outfit." Stated Jessy in a flirting tone. "Tch, shut up broom head." I said loosing patience. I sent out Greninja and told Riolu to also get in there. "Greninja water Shurickin! Riolu, aura sphere!" I demanded.

Both of the attacks hit them and blast them off. "Geez dude, you have no mercy!" Said Misty while laughing. "Tch, I hade it with everything today.." I said quitely. "It's a good thing that Gym is the last class, we can leave to our dorms now!" Stated Serena.

Without any word, I left the groupe and went to my dorm. I quickly locked my bedroom door and took a shower. After I got fresh and got dressed I sat down and started solving my homework.

"Ash, may I come in?" Asked me Paul behind the door. "Yeah.." I replied. Paul entered and sat on my bed. "Sup?.." I asked still solving my english homework. "We need to talk Ash." Answered Paul. I turned around and faced Paul. "About?" I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure that what you told us in the library is only what's bothering you?" He asked while giving me a serious look. "Yeah? Why you ask?" I lied. "You just seemed too distracted during battle class.." He replied. I sighed and assured him I'm fine.

After a few moments, we heard knocking on the dorm door. "I'll get it." I told Paul. I exited my bedroom, qnd entered the living room and opened the door to see May. "Oh, hi May!" I exclaimed with a smile. "H..hey Ash!" She answered back.

"What brings you here?" I asked her. "Ash, I'm sorry for whatever I did!" She apologised. "What?" I asked not understand what's going on. "What? You mean, I didn't do anything?!" She exclaimed. "No you didn't May!" I answered back.

"Then..why were you upset today?" She asked. "I..its just, stress." I lied to her. "Oh, I see. Just..don't push yourself alot, K?" She said. "Okay.." I replied with a small smile. "Bye Ash!" She said. "Bye!" I said before locking the door