Chapter 2

unfortunately for Hanzo, he was calm and didn't plan anything. Being the leader of the boy group he's not a typical leader that anyone have, he believe on his comrades that they can do anything they want without his command.

silence filled inside the room, they have their own world, until Zilong decided to breaks the silence by asking a question.

"oi anyone who can cook?" Zilong ask his teammates with a doubting expression.

judging from their stoic expression, he doubt if they know how to do a simple chores.

Everyone turned their head to one another until Gusion spooks.

"guess what? we will not die on a Mission, we'll die in hungriness."

Zilong throw a bread knife towards Gusion who quickly dodged it.

"you're a prince, man i know they trained you on how to cook." he accusingly look at Gusion.

Gusion grinned as he skillfully spin a knife on his finger.

"too bad, i quit being a prince inside that boring castle."

"unbelievable. how about you two? captain? do you know how to make foods?"

Hanzo didn't answer the question, he don't want to answer it neither instead he referred Hayabusa who just keep silent at the corner of room.

"back then at the village, i know you used to cook a meal for that umbrella girl." Hanzo said glanced at Hayabusa.

He was caught off guard and coughed when everyone's eyes turned on him.

"moron. i c-can't cook."

Hanzo clearly see, he was lying. He didn't say he don't cook instead he just simply said he can't cook... for them.

with a deep sigh and.. to end this conversation.

"buy a foods outside, make it fast."

Hayabusa nodded his head as he used his shadows to made his way outside the dorm.

——

unbeknown to Hayabusa, Hanzo use his ability to follow him without him notice that.

He saw everything that happened on the Vending Machine.

when Hayabusa head back to the dorm, Hanzo saw an unknown expression written on his face.

how many layers you covered it, there's no way you can hide it.

he was right when He said Hayabusa was not in the mood, after he brought a foods for them, he just went to the balcony.

"oi aren't you going to eat?"

he didn't turn his head and just raised his right hand,both Zilong and Gusion are clueless thought they just shrugged and starts to dig in.

Hanzo let out a deep sigh he will just let this slide this time , a ninja should be always aware of his emotions otherwise it'll be a reason of failure.

After the lunch, Gusion was about to go outside when Zilong tug in along with him.

"tag me with you Gus, the atmosphere is killing me." he pleaded.

Gusion look at him in disgust when he always do a face like that, an image of a dog begging to its owner came up inside his mind of all sudden.

"just don't do a face like that, you idiot." He then turned to Hanzo who just nod his head as he let the two do whatever they want.