📱

how would the boys reply when the girls are breaking up with them based on their personality(in the story);;

HayaGura

Kagura: Haya-kun Gomenasai (i'm sorry).. I'm breaking up with you :(

*added a sad emoji but giggling in reality*

Hayabusa: you are giving me a reason to kidnap you again, Kagura.

HanaZo

Hanabi: Hanzo your presence annoys me a lot so I'm breaking up with you.

Hanzo: if you win against me i will set you free but if i win, you deserve a punishment (insert grinning emoji.)

...in the background...
Hayabusa: Hanzo when did you become pervert?

Hanzo: clean up your mind idiot.

*Hanzo proceeds to summon the demonic spikes(Second skill)*

... ~ ...

Hanabi: Hanzo! I'm serious!

Hanzo: >_> what do you mean you're serious? I thought your name is Hanabi.

Hanabi: baka(idiot) Hanzo! forget it slowpoke.

GusLey

Lesley: i know that you love me but we're not in the same status others might think I'm just using you as an advantage, you're a prince and I'm just a servant.

*Gusion suddenly straightened up, eyebrows knitted reading Lesley's message.*

Gusion: what are you talking about Les? didn't i told this to you i don't give a sh*t about the status and what others would say.

Lesley: easy for you to say but we can't prevent it.

*proceeds to calling Lesley after he received her reply.*

Gusion: what the- are you breaking up with me, for real?

*Lesley hold her laughter and change her voice tone into sadness*

Lesley: yes, you can find someone the same status as you, some--

Gusion: the h*ck with that someone, i only want you!

Lesley: you don't understand Gus! i made up my mind.

*Gusion in the background called someone*

Gusion: *if anyone would spit a sh*t against Lesley Vance, they'll be punish by the prince tell that to everyone
(..right away sir!)*

*Lesley was freaked out when she heard their conversation.*

Lesley: wait Gus! you don't have to it's just a prank!

Gusion: nothing comes to me is just a prank, i will still declared that.

FreyLong

F

reya: Zilong i appreciate your adoration but you deserve someone that's not a Valkyrie.

*Zilong gasped too loudly that everyone in the house turned their head to him.*

Zilong: what!? i don't need to find someone you are enough even if you are a Valkyrie it doesn't mean that i will cheat on you! no one would change my mind, if you leave me i will be gone crazy and they will send me in the mental health centre and dead then i will become a ghost and follow you everyday, i will appear in your dreams and...(words reach the limits)

*Freya hit her forehead with her palm, she spends her time reading Zilong's longest message.*

Freya: you are too advanced Zi.

-e n d-