Gambit imagine #1 -

Request by Cassystarkrp_. This is my first time writing a Gambit imagine so please go easy on me.

The next imagine is going to be smut-ish. (It's a Peter Parker imagine.)

Requests are closed.

----------------------------------

Y/N woke up in an unfamiliar place. The bed was clean and dressed in white, actually the whole room was white. Must be a hospital. She thought to herself. A man sitting on her right squeezed her hand and called her name. He looked a bit familiar, but she couldn't remember who he was.

"Darling, are you okay?" the handsome stranger asked. "Yeah, I'm sorry I don't want to be rude, but who are you?" Y/N asked. "Darling, it's me. Remy. Your boyfriend. Don't you remember me?" his heart was breaking at the thought of her not knowing who he is. And it happened. Y/N shook her no and Remy's eyes started pooling with tears.

In that exact moment Jean and the professor walked in. "Oh good, you're awake." Jean smiled and the professor studied Y/N facial expression. "She doesn't remember us." he said sadly. "Don't remember who? What's going on?" Y/N panicked only to cause Remy to squeeze her hand harder. Then he climbed on the bed with her and wrapped his arms around her. Surprisingly, she didn't flinch. She just relaxed and her heart fluttered. He was even more handsome up close. And the way he smelled made her head slightly spin. "It's okay, baby. I'm here." he kept repeating.

Three days have passed and Y/N started to remember what happened. It was no lie that Remy had a lot to do with it. Every now and then he would ask her does she remember a thing they used to together and when said no, he would tell her everything, every little detail of the story. She felt like she was falling in love with him. I mean, it would be fair since he is her boyfriend.

"Baby, do you remember that time I took you to Central park?" Remy's words snapped her from her daydreaming. A picture of tall, green trees and Remy smiling at her flashed before her eyes.

"Our first date." she whispered. "You do remember." he smiled proudly at her. "Do you remember anything else?" "No, Remy. I'm sorry." his face was now inches from hers and a pinkish shade appeared on her cheeks. Their lips connected and Remy's tongue lazily glided over her lower lip

"Don't worry about it. It'll come naturally."