Peter Parker imagine #2

Request by Tyler_Johnston. Sorry it's kinda short. Okay so, the outfit preferences are next and the requests are still closed.

----------------------------

I took a deep breath and unlocked the front door of mine and Peter's shared apartment. I just got back from a trip to Disneyland with my friends and I had a brilliant surprise for Peter. After fixing my hair and my (favourite/Disney princess') dress, I walked into the apartment and dropped my bag to the floor.

"Oh, Peter, my brave prince! I need you to come and save me from the terrible loneliness." I yelled hoping he's home. He emerged from the kitchen and dropped his jaw as soon as he looked at me.

"Babe, you're... you're freaking gorgeous." he said in awe. In a matter of seconds, he closed the space between us and crashed his lips into mine. One of his hands lingered on my cheek and the other one on my hip. Then he picked me up without warning, carried me up the stairs to our bedroom while our lips were still interlocked.

My back soon hit the soft mattress and Peter hovered above me. His eyes were glowing behind his cute nerdy glasses and his hair was adorably tousled.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked shyly and I nodded. "Okay... I've always wanted to do this. I mean not have sex with you, I mean I do want to, but I've always had this fantasy of doing it with Disney princess." he rambled. I couldn't help but to smile at him.

"You think I'm a weirdo, don't you?" he blushed and laid his head on my chest.

"No, my handsome prince, I do not." I tried to stay in character to make his less embarrassed about his kink. "Now tell me everything about it and I'll see what I can do."

He raised his head up and looked at me sweetly. "Really?"

"Anything for my saviour."

"Ah, for a quite a while I had this fantasy and, honestly, I don't where it came from. In some way it makes me feel protecting and loving." By the time he was finished, his cheeks were bright red.

"It's okay, my love. Now can you show me how protecting and loving you can be?" I tried to get things *cough* us *cough* moving.

"Of course, my lady!"