Marvel preference #13 - Vacation

Requested - Where you go on vacation

Peter Quill

Earth - It was an amazing idea. You were both quite nostalgic and the rest of the team has never been there.

Logan Howlett

Switzerland - You stayed in a cabin on mountain. It was really romantic spending nights in front of the fireplace drinking hot chocolate.

Grant Ward

Japan - You guys finished with a mission and decided to take a little break and stay in Japan for a few days.

Johnny Storm

Bahamas - The weather was perfect and so was the vacation with Johnny. During your vacation, you guys partied a lot and went skinny dipping a few times.

Wade Wilson

Monte Carlo - Wade was happier than a five year old when you agreed to go with him.

Brock Rumlow

Amsterdam - You've always wanted to go there and when Brock managed to get time off, the first thing you guys did was pack your bags.

Leo Fitz

Croatia - You two spent your vacation in several cities on the Croatian coast. You also visited the place where they shot Game of Thrones.

----------------------------------------------

I just had to put Croatia for Fitz because I'm from Croatia lol. If anyone is from my country or any country close, please holler at me in the comments.

Don't forget to check out my new Teen Wolf/Avengers fanfic called The Alpha.