Chapter-1

We all live in a peaceful world which just thinks that there is no magic in this world. Instead they believe in ghosts and spiritual gods.

    Around 1000 years ago, every people wielded the power of magic since their birth. But one day, a boy born with no magic. This case continued one after another all around the world and after a certain period, half of the population did not wield the power of magic. This lead to the present world where the magic is just a myth. Only 1 in a million is blessed with magic in this world. And definitely the people just won't believe if someone approaches them and tell that they have magical powers. They will just laugh at them and mock them.

    Belle is a girl who is interested in magic. She is not blessed with magic but she surely believes that magic exists in this world. She was so certain about it and her parents Mr.Jack and Mrs.Jack were so worried about her. Belle lived in a small village at her childhood till 9. She is the one and only child to her parents and they lived in a village called Danamonto with her grandma. She was such a coward and looser and kids used to bully her. One day, she was kidnapped by a witch named Mallis. While she was half-conscious she saw her performing magic with her very eyes. Thankfully she was rescued and when she regained conscious, she found herself in a hospital. She explained what happened to her parents but they didn't believe her. Later that incident, Belle and her parents moved to city. But her grandma refused to come along with them.

    Belle joined a school in city and she overcome her cowardness while she was in the city. She was really very interested in magic that she daily visits library and she stays there for 3 hours. She sucked in studies as her concentration was only on magic. She attended over 1000's of magic show to know something about magic. Everytime she visits a magic show, she does this. After the show is over, she goes backstage and personally asks the magician to teach the magic which he performed in the stage. But everytime she gets disappointed because what she saw was not actually magic but a trick. She got sick of these tricks... But she never gave up. Some magicians taught her tricks and some didn't tell her their secret because of their business and some even scolded her but some remained silent.....

    Belle is now 16, she got very worse in studies and their parents finally made a decision. It was a fine day and Belle was going through some e-books about magic and suddenly her parents called her to the living room.
Mom: "Belle! Daddy's calling!"
Belle: "Coming!"
She got downstairs and stared at them with a confused look.
Belle: "Did you call me???"
Dad: "We're so tired of you Belle... Daddy's really sorry to tell you this but we really are tired of you. Please don't get emotional. We never imagined you would become so obsessed with stupid things and get low marks in exams. We never wanted a girl like that. We are tired of you."
Mom: "We wanna take a break."
Suddenly Belle's reaction changed.
Mom&Dad: We're really sor-"
Belle: "Whoooooo!!!! Yes yes yes!So what? So what? So what? You gonna leave me in grandma's house right???"
They really thought Belle would cry hearing this but she was happy about it and they was like... Uhh, this is our kid-.
Mom: "How did you know we're gonna leave you to grandma?"
Belle: "I know you would say this. Last night, I eavesdropped you both hehe-"
Dad: "This girl... Ahh, Just go away to your grandma!"
Belle: "Of course! I will... My cute, sweet and beautiful parents...!"

    Belle rushed to her room and started to pack her books and dress.
Belle mv(mindvoice): " I'm going back to Danamonto. It's where I first see magic and this time I will surely find out a lot about magic. I'm not going to be a looser anymore."

   The next day Belle's parents dropped her in the village in car.
Mom: "Listen sweetie! No more worries about your mark. Just be a good girl in school. Don't make trouble to your grandma. Listen to her and be in contact with us. Got it?"
Belle: "Yeah mom."
She smiled at her mom and turned towards dad.
Belle: "Are you not going to say anything dad? Well... No hugs??? It's ok, If you're pretending to be angry just do that drama for one more year. And when we meet again, you can hug me. Is that-"
Dad turned towards Belle and gave out a big hug. Finally they left her with her grandmother.

    She joined the same school which she went in her childhood. This village Danamonto is a little weird. It is divided into three parts. The outer village, inner village and the middle village. The outer village is covered with farming lands, ponds and cattle and farm. The inner village covers the houses, school, shops and other buildings. The middle village is a waste land. It's full of trees and it's neither useful for farming nor constructing. So people doesn't go there unnecessarily.

    She takes a look at the village while going on a walk for market.
Belle mv: " Wahhh! Danamonto is really very changed. Or is it just because I haven't seen this village entirely when I was little... Yup, I was really very scared to come out of the house so I barely remember the streets."
She went to market and bought some vegetables for dinner. Her grandma cooked her something very delicious for dinner. She has to go to school the next day. So she went to bed right after dinner.

   The next day she was really excited to go to her old school. She reached there and entered the class. The teacher asked her to introduce herself.
Belle: "Hi! I'm Belle. I was in city but now I'm living with my grandma so I transferred here. Nice to meet you guys again."
Students: "Was she an old student??... I guess I know her...OMG it's Belle!!! What? Belle? That looser?..."
The teacher tapped his palm on the table and asked them to keep silent. She was looking for a place to sit while the others were talking. There she found out a guy who is sitting in the back bench. It was Michael. He was one of her bully. But after seeing her right now, he is totally amused. He could not believe his eyes how Belle turned like this... He got a crush at the first sight. Belle suddenly looked away after meeting his eyes. Next to his bench, she noticed another boy. He was a little different. He did not wear uniform and he was just looking straight into her eyes.
Teacher: "Belle... You can sit there near Anne."
She took her seat and the class started right after.
She really liked the class very much because through the window she can see a very beautiful view of trees. Everyone was very nice to her. She reunited with her childhood friends after 7 years.

    It's break time now. Everyone gathered as groups and started talking and some started to play. Some girls approached Belle and started talking nice to her. Meanwhile, Michael could not take his eyes off from Belle.
Michael mv: "OMG! What's this? A dream or real? I should not fall in love with this girl. She will definitely tease me if she gets to know how I feel. After all, I was really very rude to her back then. Everyone will definitely tease me if they find out how I feel."

Belle turned around to take a look at others. She could remember their names right after seeing their faces. She noticed Michael starring at him but she didn't give a f*ck about him. There she again sees that boy without the uniform. He was sitting lonely and starring at others with a blank expression.
Belle: "Was he my classmate? But... I don't remember his name- Maybe, he's a transferred student just like me. He is sitting lonely...." Rose, one of her childhood friend noticed Belle looking at back.
Rose: "Belle! Whom are you looking at? Michael???"
She smiles with a smirk on her lips. She tried to refuse.
Belle: "No.. I was not looking at Michael.. I was looking at the one next to his bench-"
The teacher suddenly entered the class and everyone scattered to their places.
    The teacher started the lesson again. Belle was yawning a little and suddenly that boy from the backbench was leaving the class. He didn't even ask permission to the teacher.
Belle mv: "Ahh- how rude?? He is just disrespecting the teacher who is teaching him. She was looking through the door at him and the teacher called out her name.
Teacher: "Belle... What are you looking at?"
Belle: "Oh- nothing sir."
She wonders if she had ever seen him. Suddenly her eyes started to give out a bearable pain. She could not think of anything but suddenly she remembers that boy's face but she can't remember his name or anything else.........