Chapter-11

"Hmm... Interesting." Mallis hummed with a smirk on her damned face. The lightning strike was slowly absorbed into the palm of Alex's hand.

   Belle just remained on his hold. It was warm and safe for her. She couldn't see anything because her eyes was blinded by the effect of lightning.

   "How could he use magic?" Mallis was lost in her thoughts. Then she again felt the pain in her heart. She felt the magic stone moving. She understood than somehow he can use the magic but she was very desperate to know how he could use them without her own will as his magic stone was already in Mallis's heart. But not to mention, just a piece of stone was in her heart because it got blasted when that incident happened.

    Belle could finally open her eyes wide because the lightning strike got fully absorbed by Alex. By the time she opened her eyes, her eyes started to pain, just like how it pained when she first met Alex.

    Belle couldn't control herself and screamed in pain. "Are you okay?" A warm voice approached her ears. "I guess the lightning strike was very bright. Just bear it a little longer okay?" Alex asked Belle with a concerned look. And she nodded as she bit her lips to control the pain.

    "Bboom.."

    Alex fired the lightning strike back at Mallis, which he absorbed just seconds ago. But the power of that strike got multipled twice stronger. It hit straight at Mallis and she got threw away to a trunk of tree behind her.

   It was pretty hard which made her weak. She couldn't stand up and it seemed like Mallis found out something.

   "So...it was you" she mumbled in a low tone as she couldn't speak and pointed her finger on Belle. Belle got scared as she pointed her and the grip of Alex's hand on Belle got tighter in order to protect her from sudden surprise attack.

   But Mallis didn't do anything and left. She disappeared in the thin air. Again a yellow light appeared and she got dragged in. That Teleportation power of her was an advantage to her so she escaped from the both.

   Alex gave Belle her hand to stand up. Her legs were wobbly and she couldn't stand up. She slipped and was about to fall down.

   Suddenly Alex placed his hand behind her head to protect her from any injuries. They both fell on the ground. Alex couldn't take off his eyes from her. The glare was enough to make Belle's heart go flutter.

   Her eyes felt like stabbing again and she pushed Alex. She sit up on the ground and checked her eyes. And now the pain started to fade away. Her eyes started to cool down and they are normal now.

Belle POV:
   That was really very scary. We didn't expect to find Mallis here. That old witch...what's wrong with her attitude. Talking like she is the god. I wanted to punch straight on her face and make her nose crooky. But I couldn't. Because I was not strong enough.

   Alex saved me this time but I'm sure she will come again for me. I clearly remember she pointed out me and said I was that one. I'm not sure what she was talking about but it's a bad news. Her eyes was fiercing with rage. So next time I should be more careful.

   Thank goodness. The wizard king saved me. Praise the Wizard King. Hmm... Speaking of him, where is Alex by the way?

    "Alex... Where are you?" Belle looked side and side.

    "Excuse me, Miss Belle. Look down at the place where you pushed me." A voice came from the ground.

    "Ah... I'm sorry Alex. I didn't mean to..." She apologized as she realized that she was sitting on Alex. They both stood up and Belle checked her watch.

   "Oh no, my watch... My one and only black watch... It's broken. Ahhh what am I supposed to do? This is the 13th watch this year. Just the glass is broken. I guess I can use it anyway." Belle started to frown. "Is that the only thing you worry about now? I guess my back bone is broken and here you are worried about that watch." he said in a cute way. He was talking with pain but it seemed so cute.

   "Sorry again. Let's go home now." Belle helped him to walk and they finally reached the home. It was like coming out of the hell and entering into the heaven.

    Belle made Alex to sit on the couch. Thankfully, her grandma was on her room and arranging her wardrobe.

   Belle sneaked into a room which is next to her room and brought the first aid kit to her room.

"What's that? There's no need for that Belle. It won't work on me."said Alex trying to refuse her to treat him. Belle replied "Did you forget that it would work if I put it on you?"

   She treated him for his wounds. First she treated his back. It seemed like a sprain so she sprayed some pain relief spray and then she treated his palm.

"You should practice more." Belle said. And Alex replied "What?"

   "You are using magic after 7 years, so it must be difficult to control that's why you got injuries. So practice more and then you can use magic easily and safely. You should come and practice with me tomorrow, okay?" Belle asked him with pouting.

  Alex's lips curled into smile "Alright, I'll come with you." Alex was really very happy because Belle was very caring towards him.

   Suddenly Grandma opened her room door and entered the room. Belle's eyes got widen because she didn't expect her grandma to come in without knocking.

   "What are you doing sitting down near the couch?" asked the Grandma. Belle rolled her eyes and she stoop up. "Ah granny please... Don't come in without knocking. I was just searching a coin. It went missing so that." She somehow dealt with her question.

  "Anyways... Why are you like this Belle? Look how irresponsible you are. I found your bra and panty inside my wardrobe. How could you mix them up with mine?" Grandma took out the bra and panty and showed them to her.

   Belle suddenly grabbed it from her granny and put it inside her wardrobe. "Okay, okay. I won't do it again." She pushed her granny out of the room.

   Belle got really very embarrassed. She looked at Alex and asked "What do you want? Why are you looking like that? Are you laughing? Just go and sleep!" She threw the blanket and pillow at Alex.

   "Did you forget? I can't use this blanket and pillow without you." Alex said. Belle's eyes got widen. She got blush for a second. She bit her lips and said "Then just sleep without a blanket and pillow. Goodnight!"
Alex chuckled and turned off the lights. They both started to sleep so deep.