The Unlucky Bastard is a Child?(5)

The party was in two days and everyone had learned of the curse that had transformed their famous hero shield nim into a kid. Alberu decided that it would be better to tell the whole truth from the beginning, to not creating misunderstanding, and also decided to lock Closeph in one of his cells as precaution...

'So Why do I feel so worried'

Alberu had a bad feeling but he couldn't say no to the little Cale, who had looked at him with sparkling eyes at the mention of a party.
Alberu knowing Kim rook soo's past, imagined that he really didn't have a lot of fun when he was young. I mean seeing as he turned out, he definitely missed out a lot.
The guy would literally prefer sleeping in bed all day than to come to a party with him, which he couldn't really blame either. This kinda of gathering were really tiring, especially when he had to wear a mask all the time. But seeing his little brother always eased it a little.

Alberu shook his head and kept his head down, growling slightly at the paper work on his desk, that had dramatically increased because of Cale.
He really wanted his dongsaeng to have fun, but all this works was probably gonna kill him first.

"As soon as he comes back, I will make him my Prime Minister..."

"Hyung!"

'Ah speak of the devil and he magically appears'

Alberu looked up and could see a little dragon and a small red head approaching his desk and looking curiously at his paper work. The kid had warm up to him so much in these last days, and even though the fatigue,  his lips curled up in a little smile.

"Hello my Dongsaeng. How are you today?"

Alberu greeted the kid, who frowned slightly and tried to grab his hands. Alberu let him, curios to see what his little brother was planning, and looked next to Cale, to where Raon was eyeing the secret hidden place where Alberu was keeping all his biscuits.

'How did he know?!'

"Raon nim you can have them if you want"

Alberu handed a bag full of biscuits to Raon, who thanked the crown prince and begin chewing with his little mouth. At that moment Cale shouted agitated.

"Hyung nim you are sick!"

'What'

"I am fine thought"

Alberu titled his head confused, as he heard the little dragon shout in disbelief.

"The crown Prince is like my human too!"

"Are you hiding something Hyung?"

Cale ignored the little dragon desperate shout and leaned with a piercing gaze into Alberu's space.  The crown prince frowned at the sight and sighed in defeat.

Sigh

"I am doing your 'homework' Dongsaeng!"

He didn't mean to sound so defensive though. As he looked at Cale, who
gasped at Alberu's words, and began to look at the paper with guilt in his eyes.

'Ah damn it'

He picked up the pouting Cale in his arms and begin stroking his hair. Cale cheeks turned red, but Alberu couldn't see them so he gently called out his dongsaeng to look at him, by holding his cheeks.