Mikey x Artist!Reader

You were drawing a comic book panel as you hung out with your boyfriend, you were having a hard time with a fight part in the panel and you sighed loudly putting your pencil down. Mikey looked up from his painting and gave you a sad smile. "Can't get it right honey?" You nod as he puts his paint brushes down and walks over to you. He stood over you as he looked at the panels, he smiled again. "Looks really good!" You sigh "Yeah but there is this one back flip and uppercut I wanted to do but the whole thing is hard to get on the paper. The doll doesn't do anything to help either..." Mikey looked to the wooden doll that most artists used for posing and nods. "I think you need a live model! Lucky for you, your sweetest, kindest, Boyfriend is a ninja and great move poser!!!!" He yells as he punches the air and shouts with glee. You jump up and smile widely. "Your right! Why didn't I think of that before! You'll be my muse!" You grab all your things and grab Mikey as you run up to a roof to pose for your comics.

Mikey starts to do some poses as you try to draw them, you suddenly hear some mutants attacking the city. You sigh as Mikey had that look on his face, "Don't worry, Mikey. Just be careful okay?" You say and he nods giving you a big hug. "I'll be right back just stay here." He yells as he jumps down. After 1 minute you suddenly got an idea as you saw mikey fighting the big mutant, you start to draw the whole fight in front of your eyes and then you get grabbed by the mutant as you yelp. "What the hell!?" "Y/N!!!" "MIkey! Get me down!" You scream as you wave your arms, you book lucky for you was on the ledge of the rood safe haha funny you are more worried about your art book over your own life, the life of an artist. "I'm coming! Hang on!" Mikey jumped and kicked the mutant really hard and used his weapon to trip it as he caught you.

He jumped back to the roof as the mutant ended up running away from being hurt. "What were you think! I said stay up on the roof!" He yelled as you pouted. "I did! I never left the roof! Why are you yelling at me!" You yelled in his face as you had your hands on your hips. "....Your right but still you should just stay hidden and not come out to just draw the whole fight..." He rubbed his head, you sighed and put your arms down. "I'm sorry mikey, that was uncalled for. I get it though, next time I'll stay hidden. Artist shouldn't put a drawing over their own life. Even tho it was a good pose." You say the last part quietly so he doesn't hear. You kiss his cheek and he frowns. "What did you say?" "Umm Nothing! Now come on! Your my muse and I need to get this done!" Mikey laughs as he hugs you while kissing your cheek a lot of times. You smile and kiss back a much as you can. Your so happy to have such an amazing boyfriend and best friend.

__________________________________________________________________________

Its been a bit since I made a fic but I haven't been in the mood to write, so am just doing some here and there and maybe I'll finish those old ones I started like two years ago. But Mikey needed a fic for once and I wanted to make it nice and soft and cute. I need a break from overly love stories like I usually do. I guess am just not into it anymore but that's okay! I'll still make stories when I can. So thanks for always reading and liking my work, a video for this will be done at some point so look forward to that.