Chapter 7 : The Charmer And The Dimwit.

"Can we sleep together?" Albedo suddenly asked, Kaeya looked at him and forced himself not to blush (failing).

"No, of course not!" Kaeya back up against the wall a bit with blush on his face.
"Why not?" Albedo asked, "Because! It's just..I don't know..it's weird! We haven't seen each other in forever so it's just.." Kaeya sighed, "Wait do you mean actually sleeping or the..the other one..?" Kaeya asked while looking away.

"I mean actually sleeping?" Albedo was a bit confused. Albedo then realized what Kaeya meant and he blushed, "I mean, we could sleep together also." Albedo lifted Kaeya's chin up and smiled a little.

Kaeya's heart was basically screaming while he was blushing like crazy.

(AAAAAHHHHHHH♡︎-Kaeya's brain)

"No!" Kaeya shook his head no, "Aw," Albedo took his hand away from his chin and had a slight frown. "I was looking forward to it," Albedo sighed then got off the bed.

Kat came in and looked at Albedo and Kaeya, "Dinners ready!" She said with a smug look. "Already? It feels so early." Kaeya said getting up from the bed.

"Mhm.." Kat laughed then walked away.

Kaeya was confused but he didn't mind it. "Let's go eat." Kaeya said to Albedo and went to the dinner room with him.

———
-Dinner-
———

"Eat up!" Kat said with a smile, "Thank you Kat," Anne said with a smile, Kat nodded.

Kaeya ate and so did everybody else, Albedo just looked at his food. "Do you not like it? It's fine if you don't," Kat looked at him with a confused look, "Oh, no..I'll eat it, I'm just happy that I finally have people to spend my dinner with that's all!" Albedo smiled at Kat. Kat looked smugly at Kaeya, "Picked a charmer," she said then dug into her food again, Kaeya sighed.

Albedo began to eat also.

Kaeya took a glance at Albedo, who had finished eating. Albedo noticed and winked at him, Kaeya blushed and stared back down at his plate.

"Well, I'm full!" Kat yawned, "Me and Anne are going to sleep..you two love birds can do whatever you want." Kat got up and Anne followed her to go to sleep.

Albedo and Kaeya looked at each other, Kaeya laughed uncomfortably and got up from his chair. "We should head to bed now too." Kaeya said while walking to his bedroom with an awful posture.

Albedo sighed and followed him.

-

Albedo closed the door behind him and turned down the lights a bit, "I can sleep on the couch if you want," Kaeya suggested trying not to make eye contact.

"No, it's fine." Albedo yawned. "I actually need some clothes, do you mind if I use yours?" Albedo asked.

"Sure, go ahead." Kaeya nodded. "Thanks," Albedo went through his drawers, mostly shirts from bands. "Can I use this?" Albedo held up a shirt that was gray, "Oh, and this." Albedo held up shorts that were black. Kaeya didn't even look at them but he nodded yes.

"Thanks." Albedo then started to take his shirt off before Kaeya noticed and told him to go to the bathroom and changed, he did.

Albedo came back, he now realized that there was a rip on the shirt that made his shoulder peek out.

Kaeya was laying down and facing the wall. "You know there a lot more bed then you and me, you can move closer to the inner part of it." Albedo said while he saw that Kaeya was basically at the edge of the bed.

Kaeya sat up and laughed awkwardly as he moved more into the bed.

Albedo turned off the lights and waited for his eyes to adjust until he went towards the bed. He laid down on the bed and yawned.

"Goodnight Kaeya," Albedo said before gets under the blanket and closing his eyes. "Goodnight," Kaeya said back.

Kaeya stared at the wall, his face was heating up. Kaeya turned over and saw the back of Albedo, he tried not to freak out but in his mind all he could think of was 'AAAAHHHHHHH ALBEDO ALBEDO ALBEDO ALBEDO ALBEDO AHHHHHHH' or something like that.

"Albedo..?" Kaeya said quietly in case he was asleep. "What.." Albedo turned over and faced Kaeya with a confused look.

"I can't sleep." Kaeya said while looking away, "Well, neither can I because of you." Albedo sighed. "Sorry," Kaeya apologized.

"Why cant you sleep?" Albedo asked.

K = Kaeya

K- "Not sure," Lie 1.

K- "Maybe because my body's used to not sleeping.." Lie 2.

K- "Or maybe it's because I'm just simply not tired." Lie 3.

"Okay, you can stop lying now." Albedo sighed, Kaeya looked up at him and blushed. "Just say you're nervous to have me in your bed, I'll understand. I can sleep on the couch." Albedo said in a sort of comforting way.

"I'm sorry," Kaeya wasn't really sure what he was apologizing for but he felt like he needed too.
Albedo felt bad and pulled Kaeya in for a hug. Kaeya's eyes widened.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything," Albedo said stroking his hair. Kaeya hugged Albedo back.

"Do you want me to sleep on the couch?" Albedo asked in a soft voice, "No..stay here.." Kaeya's voice was muffled by Albedos shirt.
Albedo smiled and nodded.

They fell asleep like that.

————

No angst? WOW!.. -Author