Chapter 1

So umm this is my first time writing , I am pretty nervous (⊙_⊙;) but I hope you enjoy and let me know in the comments if you like the story 

 - The image at the top is taken from the net it doesn't belong to me 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ellie's POV 

I have to rush as soon as possible because I am late and the vampires are already arriving for breakfast , oh sorry I guess I didn't introduce myself , Hi I am Ellie and I am the head of the slaves  in the palace of the Edward's . Emperor Will Edward and Empress Judy Edward and their sons Ezra Edward the oldest , next is Luke  Edward and the youngest in  the family Aiden Edward .

 I was caught by them and they decided to make me head of slaves which is not half bad because the only thing I need to do is make sure all the other slaves do their work. I need serve breakfast , lunch and dinner to the royal family and deliver any letters from the mailbox directly to his majesty . So this is my life as a slave .

I went into the dinning hall with a tray in each of my hands . the dinning hall is huge with a table in the centre the princes sat on either sides of the table and the emperor and empress opposite to each other , I served them their individual plates and a glass full of blood on the side . I was about to leave but then a voice called out to me ''Ellie'', I quickly turned to see who called me, it was the empress , knowing that I answered ,'' Yes ,ma'am? '' she waved her hand telling me to come closer to her as soon as I did she whispered, '' There is a bag in my room , can you please get it for me?'' I said , ''Yes ma'am ''

Then I left the dinning room  for the empress 's room . The palace is ridiculously huge so I took about 10 minutes to reach the other side of the palace where her room is located I hurriedly opened the door and found a bag on her bed so I grabbed it and as I was coming out of the room I bumped into a guard and dropped the bag which contained an antique vase and I broke it .

How am I  supposed to back to the empress now? I was panicking ,  fear started  taking over me because the emperor can be scary when things don't go her way 

I prepared my body mentally and physically as I  don't know what's to come for me so I slowly started making my way to the dinning room as I  opened the door the emperor looked at my hands and confusedly asked me where the package was 

''I-I um on way here I bumped into a guard and the bag fell and it broke '' I spoke nervously 

The empress furiously shouted at me '' YOU WHAT?'' 

''I-I am so sorry'' my frightened voice blurted out 

She said '' That vase was my grandma's she gave it to me before she passed away and I asked you to bring it here so that I can put it on the table not for you to break it '' ''so  as a punishment I  shall  sell you to a pet master ''

As soon as I heard that my whole body started shaking with fear because being a pet is the worst life you can have because they whip you if you don't behave or sometimes they even take blood from you, they just treat like an insect. So  with nothing left to do  I  begged for her mercy and asked her to let me stay and I promised her that I would never do anything like that ever again but she simply didn't listen so I stopped for moment to catch my breath and then Ezra the first son   broke the silence he  said , ''  Let me keep her as my pet '' ' I don't have one yet so I can take her'' 

All the heads were facing him expect for the emperor ,he just plainly  stated with his deep voice, ''Well then you won't need to roam around pet shops in search for a good pet, or spend any money so why not''  The empress eventually agreed 

I was just standing there astonished as I  was just made into a pet and I am  no ordinary one  , I am a royal pet . 

 Ezra 's voice rang out again ,'' Go and wait in my room I will finish my breakfast and come''

I just nodded and left the dining room 

A/N: Well hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter and I will be posting every alternative days . Stay safe everyone ! 

I  will post all the characters too. 

Peace