Chapter 20

Lia's POV

I walked around the bath-room .I told Luke 5 minutes ago that I would take a shower . I turned on the tap as the warm water hit me I felt myself relaxing . I stood thinking all about the day , the day all six of us were having lunch as if there were nothing to worry about except Ellie, who refused to speak out her mind about being allergic to sea food. I mean, what's there to so nervous about telling that? we're her friends, we understand her but we never knew she was allergic to sea food as she never mentioned about it. I guess she felt embarrassed.

And one more thing is it me or do Luke, Aiden and Ezra very friendly like very. I thought vampires are usually mean, scary  and I could just go on and on and on about how absolutely terrifying they are. But these three brother are deadly opposite they're sweet , kind and maybe a little handsome just a little . I chuckled a little on that thought. But still, I really really want to ask Luke why they're so nice to us . That's not normal AT ALL . No vampire never is kind , at least I think.

I've been in the shower for more than 30 minutes. Alright time to get out. I'm  soaking wet ,well obviously. 

After I got dressed I was just relaxing watching tv series. Ah, this is life. 

The thoughts I had in the shower were still there in my mind haunting me, pleading me to get rid of those thought but i still didn't have the courage to ask them. I mean they are nice, so let's try asking them right now. Luke's here with me anyway, he got a vacation after a long time as he said and he's trying to enjoy every second of it. And apparently the best way to enjoy it is to eat ice-cream all day and scroll through your phone. 

Chris's POV

Argh this is so frustrating. I can't confess to her at all she's always with those vampires, but today, today is the day I'm gonna do it, make her mine. There 's so much work to do though, welp I have to push through for Ellie.

FEW HOURS LATER

Chris says sighing deeply ''This should be the last job that I had'' . Now I should prepare for her surprise. I'll first tell her to get ready and come to the spot first.

IN TEXTS

Chris : Hey, are you free this evening?

Ellie : Yeah I am why?

Chris : I have to tell you something could you come to xxxx place at 5:30 ?

Ellie : Hm? wonder what it is?

Chris : Just come you'll know 

Ellie : Alright see you there

Chris : yep okay! : )

Alright it's time. Chris, you can do this you can do this

AT THE PLACE

Ellie's POV 

He's late as usual but this isn't him why'd he want to meet up in a restaurant? Something's fishy and sus. 

Then I heard the door creak open . It was Chris. He waved with a huge smile plastered on his face. ''Look who finally decided to show up'' I spoke returning the smile. He came towards the table and took a seat , just then the waiter showed up and took our orders. As I was eating, I asked him

''What did you want to tell me?'' with curious eyes

He spat out the water that he was drinking and got all nervous .

''Yess uh... about that.. '

''Hm? what is it?''

A/N: Yes, i know it's been soo long since I posted, I'm so sorry it's because i wasn't sure if i should continue writing, but now i know so here's a chapter and don't worry i'll be posting a lot more this week before i start my exams at school. BYEEE

Peace