Chapter 13

Ellie's POV

I was walking in the halls when I heard whispers ''Oh don't act so innocent you know why they keep pets don't you'' Her laughter echoed through the halls , I could feel my body trembling with fear  and sweat dripping from my face . 

Why am I going through all this?! I would have just led my life as a slave if it wasn't  for that guard who bumped into me and caused me to drop and shatter that vase into pieces . ''Hello pet'' a voice came from behind me, slowly with fear I turned around to see. It was her with the violet hair why was she here the one who sucked my blood .

Before I could do anything she pounced on me 

''agh'' I woke up with a gasp sweating all over . It was a dream?! ah thank god I thought I was gonna die for sure 

''Are you ok?'' Ezra's voice came right through my thoughts .

''huh? uh- y-eah  . Just a nightmare''

''oh You wanna talk about it? Maybe I can help''

''UH it's - it's that incident that's haunting me , the one when a violent haired girl came out of nowhere and sucked my blood and just I don't know disappeared .

''Wow you just say it so easily , and yeah I wanted to talk to you about that ''

''oh ''

''That girl was a childhood friend of mine she's always been that way always following me around and everything either way I want to say sorry , I'm sorry I couldn't be there in time to stop her and I'm sorry that I didn't get to take to the place I promised ''

''Nah nah that's fine I mean I didn't die right? Moreover how would you know that she would have done that , and like I'm a pet right I'm for blood. So don't blame yourself for it''

''You have a good heart and I 'll take you to that place day after tomorrow within that you can get to know more about your new friend''

''Yeah I guess''

A/N: I'm sorry for the short upload . Exams are going to start so I'm kinda busy preparing for them. But if you have read all the chapters till now I'm very thankful to you for reading my story and let me know what you think about it

Peace