Chapter one

TW: ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️abuse ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"I swear to god I didn't do anything we just stayed in and watched films"

Once again me and my boyfriend were arguing I didn't know how to react when this happened because he would pick out the smallest things to shout at me for. This time it was for me going to the my best friends house and having a sleepover with her and her sister.
He slapped me leaving a big bruise on the right side of my face. Big puddles swelled in my eyes as it stung.

"I don't know whether I can trust you anymore you disappear night after night and I never know where you are your probably with some boy in a club for all I know"
"That's the problem you don't trust me so no wonder I don't tell you anything"
"I am sick of this relation ship Emily"
"My name isn't Emily......are you cheating on me "
" so what if I am she's way better than you. we're also done so ye bye"
I screamed and ran to our room and threw any thing into my backpack then when I was finished I ran out the door straight into my car and drove of
Tears swelled in my eyes as I reached for my phone.I called my sister because I'd just kicked out of my shared house.

Phone call

"Sis pls help me and Jake just broke up and I don't know where I can go because he kicked me out"
"Hey lu it's ok I'll get you on a plane what time is it there"
"It's like 12 ish"
"Ok I can get you on a plane In two hours there's only one ticket left and you will have to sit next to someone are you ok with that"
"Yes I'm perfectly fine with it as long as I have somewhere to stay until I find somewhere thank you so much this means the world to me can't wait to see you again"
"Same here. Oh minx and puffy just got here i gotta go I told them you said hi byeee love you loads baby sis"
"Kk bye love you to"

After we hung up I went to my favourite park and sat down for a while as the children ran around screaming excitedly. I was there for about an hour and so it decided to get going to the airport as my plane would be here soon and I have to go through everything.

Another hour went by and everyone was on the plane we were just waiting to set off when someone had quickly ran down the isle and sat next to me breathing heavily.
I took out my ear phones and faced him he had fluffy brown hair that looked really soft. So I decided to start a conversation
"Hey"
He turned to look at me
" oh hi do you know when we are supposed to set off "
" we should be setting off in a few minutes they just need to do all of the checks so we don't crash and die you know"
He looked at me uneasy for a second the he must've spotted my bruise because his eyes widened and then his face turned to face the floor.
" if you don't mind me asking umm what happened to your cheek"
I faked a smile and figured out what to say to this.
" umm I just tripped over while trying to get a wrench out of my moms tool box" I lied straight through my teeth
He nodded then looked at his phone as we took off.

Time skip

We had just landed when I woke up I lifted my head to realise I had fallen asleep on a strangers shoulder.
"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-to fall asleep" I said stuttering scared of what he was gonna do.
He just smile then said "it's fine I'm not gonna but your head off I'll admit i fell asleep to there's nothing to be sorry about." We exchanged smiles and goodbyes and I ran to my sister.
"AHHHHH NIKIIII"
"Omg lu it's been so long what is this massive bruise doing on your face I swear to god who did this!" She screamed as I hid my face
"It's fine Ni just leave it please"
"Fine but we need to wait for one more person he's also going to be staying with us"
I nodded and stayed quiet until I saw the same brunette from on the plane he couldn't be staying with us could he no way
Niki walked up to him and hugged him whilst saying "hey Karl this is my sister Luna she's gonna be staying with me for a while"
He looked at me in disbelief as I did the same
We all brushed it off and Niki took us back to her house

————————————————

817 words
Pls don't judge it took quite a long time to write this and uploads might be quite slow as I'm still at school
Thank you x