Broken Home

GREGGY'S POV:

"You don't trust me?" I asked the beauty in front of me with an angry tone. Her short gray hair was now messy. Her bright brown eye shine due to the tears she refused to shed. She was bitting on her light pink lips, probably to refrain all the pain she wanted to let out.

Even in this state, she looked like an angel. A very upset angel, I must admit. That was my wife, Irene Marcos.

"At this point, it's not a matter of trust anymore Greggy! You cheated on me Greggy!!! You two are walking out of a goddamned hotel and your ring is off!! Para ano makikipaghalikan ka sa kanya!!!! May trabaho ka dba? Meron Kang meeting sa client mo!!! Tapos ito lang yung makikita ko? Now answer me Greggy, How do you expect me to believe that you didn't sleep with her? Ano Greggy!!! Am I not enough to you???"

Irene shouted at the top of her lungs, a deep frown on her face. She threw at me the magazine she was holding and I caught it, looking at the picture on the front page. I had it seen already.

"I always believed in you, no matter what the paparazzi were saying, but there's a limit sa kayang kong i-ignore!!! You're kissing her Greggy!!!" She added while crying and screaming.

She then collapsed on the couch, holding her head between her hands. "You're kissing her....!!!" She repeated. Her shoulder slowly began to shake, a clear sign that she is was crying.

It pained me to see her like that, devastated, hesitating between angry and sadness...
" I-i can't do this anymore Greggy. Hindi ko na kayang magpanggap pa na hindi ako nasasaktan. Hindi ko na kayang magpanggap na okay ako. I can't watch as you go around and sleep with any bitches woman who comes your way. And I can't support any more of our quarrels either.Pagod na pagod na akong masaktan Greggy. I-i want a divorce." She concluded, sighing. And I felt my world crumble down.

My angel was leaving..

A WEEK LATER

I stood in the doorway to our son bedroom. Watching him playing with his toys, giggling and laughing. He was happy, careless, and innocent. But that would end, and that would be my fault. Irene and I had decided to tell him tonight about the divorce.

Irene didn't want to tell him,but there was no other choice. We had to tell him at some point, to explain it to him.

Irene was sitting in the edge of her bed. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a plain blue shirt. But she was beautiful, she was always. She turned her head to me, only now noticing that I was back from work. It wasn't long until Alfonso also noticed me.

"Daddy! You're home!" He exclaimed happily, running over to me. I crouched down and picked him up, kissing the top of his head softly. "Today I baked cupcakes with mommy! Chocolate ones, I put the icing on yours" Alfonso said and smile widely.

"Really?, I can't wait to taste them." I told him with a smile. I sat on the bed with him on my lap. "Anak, mommy and daddy wants to tell you something important okay?" She nodded. I gently tugged a strand her ear and looked at Irene.