Leaving in the House

TWO DAYS LATER

IRENE'S POV:

It's been 2 weeks na ang nakalipas, pero parang kahapon lang nangyari ang paghihiwalay namin ni Greggy. Today na siya aalis ng bahay, sobrang sakit para sakin na wala na kami kasi i thought na siya na yung makakasama ko habang buhay.

Pinilit ko naman labanan ang nararamdaman ko kaso, puso ko na yung sumuko. I love him so much with all my heart pero pagod na pagod na akong masaktan kaya ako na yung kusang bumitaw sa relasyon naming dalawa. 

(nasaktan ako sa part na ito mga mare, pare)

GREGGY'S POV:

I dropped my suitcase in front of the door ang signed, looking around. I had been packing up my things for the past two days and now it was time to move out. We had not dealt with the divorce matters yet since it would take quite time, but  I was moving out to let Irene have her space, because if I stay here, lalo lang siyang masasaktan at maaalala ang mga nagawa ko sa kaniya. I was planning to leave her the house anyways.

I grabbed my sweater from the closet and put it on. I also put my shoes on the grabbed my car keys from the small table near the door. I was ready to go. Seeing this, Alfonso stood from the couch and ran over to me, holding my legs tightly and crying.

"Don't go Daddy! Don't leave! Stay here Daddy! Stay with me and Mommy please! I promise I'll be good, I won't be mean! Stay please! Mommy will cry every night if you leave us, I saw Mommy last night crying" he sobbed, looking at me. His words were direct hit to my heart and I bent down, hugging him tightly to my chest.

"No baby no, don't say that. You're already good. Daddy's not leaving because of  that, may nagawa lang si Daddy na nasaktan si Mommy. You're a very good boy Alfonso and Daddy loves you no matter what. Okay? and I want you to take care of Mommy, I want you to comfort her when she's crying, gusto ko na ikaw muna ang magbabantay  at tatayong big boy para kay Mommy. Okay?" I told him, pulling away to look into his eyes. He nodded and sniffed. I wiped away his tears with my thumbs, but the shortly replaced by new ones. 

"You'll see Daddy in four days. Do you know how long is four days?" I asked him and he shook his head. "It's three nights. You will sleep three times. But even if Daddy is not here, you can call right? If you call then Daddy will hug you" I explained to him. He nodded and hugged me tightly, still crying softly. It would take time, but he would get used to it.

I stood up, still holding him in my arms, and kissed the top of his head. Irene walked over here and I gave Alfonso to her. He nuzzled his face in her mother's neck. "Say goodbye to Daddy Alfonso" Irene told her.

"I love you baby. See you soon" I told him, grabbing my suitcase and walking out of the house. I put it in the trunk of my car and got in the drive's seat, buckling up. I waved at Alfonso, who was looking at me by the window, and drove off.

I hadn't drove a mile that I was forced to stop in a shop's parking, leaning my head against  the steering wheel to cry my heart out.

Ang babaeng pinakasalan ko at minahal ko was not in my life anymore and my Prince was tears at home. In our broken home.

Sobrang akong naiyak habang sinusulat ko ito...ang sikip sa dibdib mga mare.........