1-Revealed

She was drinking her ruby-colored wine, gazing out of her window to the night clear sky. She took another sip of her wine while moistening her delicate lips. She looked back to see another stiff body standing there looking at her. Han So-Jun was his name. A completely different character to the goodness of the world but a devil to the dark side. 

The two great knives were standing in the same room looking out of the window into the clear dark blue sky filled with white bright stars and a large round moon looking down at them. Izumi kept her wine glass on the polished wooden table and stood up as her elegant and classy black dress flowed down to the floor with a cut in the side showing her milky left leg.

Izumi and Sojun had finished an important party among the underworld bosses and assassins. Sojun was a very funny and handsome man, but he is the coldest man you could ever find at times like these. Izumi and Sojun were friends from the time they were born. They never had any love or interest for each other but were together with each other till date and will be. True friendship is proved between them. 

Izumi and Sojun now went to their black car after resting in the room. One of the bodyguards opened the door for both of them and they climbed in. The place was safe now to open their masks. Both placed their metal masks on the seat beside them, heaved a sigh, and laughed their asses off. 

"Did you see the old man trying to flirt with you dumbo" Han Sojun said rolling around laughing.

"I know right, thinking himself handsome that old bloke if Eunie was here he would probably have killed him already," Izumi said laughing like Sojun. 

They both chatted more like throwing each other ridiculous comments about their outfits and joking around. Soon their car came to a halt and coming back to their cold attitude wore their masks and climbed out to a luxurious hotel. From there they changed into their ordinary clothing and each took a car and drove to their houses.

Izumi's mother was looking anxious as her daughter had not arrived yet. She looked at the clock it was five past ten at night. Then the door opened revealing a beaming Izumi running towards her mother's opened arms. Her mother wrapped her hands around Izumi and chuckled seeing her daughter's wide smile like a child. Izumi hummed and sang a slow song to apologize to her mother. She was indeed a good singer and could impress anyone with her dancing skills.

"Did you eat dinner, Izumi?" Her mom asked her and she nodded. Both of them went to sleep after the long day.

Next-Day;

Izumi was awakened by her disturbing alarm clock which she shut as soon as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes went to the huge washroom and showered. Wearing her clothes she dashed down to her breakfast which was prepared by her mother who was waiting anxiously at the dining table. 

"Good morning mom~" Izumi sang as she sat down to eat. 

" Lee Izumi I have something to tell you" Her mom Sol-ah said making Izumi turn her head towards her, she knew it was important as her mother called her by her full name.

"I have a boyfriend" her mom finally spoke after inhaling and exhaling for the past five minutes. 

Izumi acted like choking on her breakfast, she knew this day would come. Izumi knew about her mother's relationship with her boyfriend from the time they started dating. She had hired a spy to check on her mom but he was missing suspiciously for ten months.

Izumi had her mafia business a secret from her mother. Izumi had a Japanese name as she was born there. Her father was a Korean like her mother but was raised in Japan. He loved the names in Japanese and named her Izumi but passed away due to an attack. Izumi had also met Sojun in Japan as he became an orphan after the same attack. Izumi and Sojun then trained under a small company and now they are the biggest and most feared people.