BONUS

"When am I going to see aunty?" One of the twins asks their father, Jin, holding a picture of their dear aunt.

Jin's eyes are fixed on his computer and he doesn't even glance at the child but keeps a straight, avoiding him.

It's been well over three years since Izumi vanished with the man. The family tried to search for her for the first few months but failed miserably. Eunwoo knew it but was restricted to tell to the family until Izumi returned, which would be either three or five years. 

Eunwoo shaved, took a warm shower, wore a fresh set of clothes, and applied deodorant while looking at himself in the mirror. Every single day was, as everyone says, a living hell. An empty feeling and loneliness in the bed were something people deeply in love shouldn't experience. He didn't expect it to last this long, he thought it would only be a few months before getting used to it but boy was he wrong.

He stepped into his car driving away from the house they all still lived in. He took a shaky breath before entering the hotel. He asked to visit a particular room and the register smiled before giving him the key. Eunwoo took the elevator to the top floor and opened the door as fast as possible. His hands were shaky and sweaty as he desperately tried to insert the key into the hole. 

There she stood. Her short blonde hair blew in the wind behind the dazzling view of the city. She was in a suit and when she turned back Eunwoo stopped looking at her unique unfamiliar features. Her left eyebrow had a small cut towards the far left. Her lips were painted in a pink shade and her eyes shined green. 

"Hey darling," she smirked going towards him.

He didn't hold back a single second before running towards her and taking her in his embrace. She thought she will have a strong cover and wouldn't cry in front of him but his warmth melted her heart and her eyes swam with tears. Her embrace was so soft and the same old comfort and love he had missed he got. His arms were around her almost wrapping her up making her feel safe and secure and the need to hide just vanished.

Both their cries mixed with hearty laughter as they leaned back to get a better view of their tear-stricken faces. He placed his hands on her cheek and she felt the feeling she had craved for so long, his warmth that tingled at the spots he was touching her was what brought her back into his world as she dreadfully had to leave.

He didn't care if his face looked stupid as he smiled widely looking at her gorgeous face he missed holding and looking for the three years that passed dreadfully and painfully slowly. He leaned down slowly taking her lips in his with gentleness showing how much he missed her, how much he wanted to show his love, how much he wanted to experience her love.

"I wanna see my brothers and the baby," she whispered barely audibly as he nodded furiously. 

He held her hand and quickly called Sojun before going to the elevator as she paused. He looked behind as she stopped him and leaving his hand went inside. He looked curiously but answered Sojun and quickly told him to gather everyone into the main house, 

"-A.S.A.P," Eunwoo said ending the call.

Izumi came outside wearing a wig and a mask. She left with Eunwoo to the mansion. Her hands shook at the mere memory of meeting her brothers and explaining the situation. She wanted to tell them, but she was only ordered to tell one person and she thought it was best to tell Eunwoo.

"Don't be nervous," Eunwoo placed his palm on her hands that were held together on her lap.

"Are they mad?" Izumi asked.

"Who wouldn't be?" Eunwoo chuckled but felt the stiffening of her hand.

"But they will forgive their dear sister, of course," He added cursing himself for making a joke at the wrong time.