26-I would love to

"It's alright mom, at least you know the truth" Izumi smiled lightly hugging Jin back and holding her mother's hand.

"Not everything, you didn't tell us about your past in the empire yet" Mr.Kim questioned her.

Eunwoo immediately held Izumi's hands as she sat on the couch. 

"I don't want you to be here mom," she said looking down.

"NO! I am being here, I want to know everything" Ms.Kim said.

Izumi looked up to Sojun who nodded and went out to do something. He came back shortly.

Years back when Eunwoo, Sojun, and Izumi were kidnapped.

"Hello?" Little Izumi asked.

"Who are you?" A small handsome boy who was holding hands with another little small pretty boy asked.

"Izumi" she answered looking around, finding a way to go out. But heard a gasp leave from one of the boys.

"Sojun," The boy with fox eyes said observing the girl's every move, and then gasped.

"Sojun?" Izumi asked tears streaming as she ran and hugged the boy who was also crying.

Both knew each other, as they were friends from their diapers. Families raised both beside each other until he was kidnapped, a few hours later she was.

"You know her?"  The boy with plump lips asked Sojun who nodded a smile appearing on his face.

"She is my friend, Izumi, Izumi this is Cha Eunwoo" Sojun introduced both of them as they both shyly extended their hand for a handshake.

---

"Izumi help me with this" Sojun called Izumi from the training room.

"Here," she said finally lifting the weights and placing them back on the shelf after he dramatically gave up on them.

"Idiot, you really shouldn't practice that much," she said, he hissed receiving a hard flick on the forehead.

"Ugh! I hate this" Eunwoo groaned walking forward towards them and taking Izumi's water bottle and placing his empty one down.

Izumi blushed hardly looking at his biceps and chest which were exposed due to his gym tank top. She should have gotten used to this but well someone was falling. 

Thankfully she was saved when their trainer came and asked them to come outside their training centers. To come to the hell.

There they were tested for each and every detail of their techniques, strategies, and gameplay. All their body moments were observed and of course, anyone who failed would get punishments. Small punishments to large. Getting beaten by a huge stick, to a rod, to metal hot bars being pressed on your skin. 

Torture.

One word describes it all.

After the rigorous training, they were given some rest.

"That was not bad," Sojun said dabbing his bleeding arm with a wet cloth before it was wrapped by a bandage by Izumi.

"mhm," Eunwoo nodded. Izumi slowly stuck two bandages on his forehead and chin trying to avoid his eye contact, he too gulped and tried to act cool.

Izumi was an expert at this, she has been training day and night. Even when she was home. 

---

"Yes, miss Pandora" Izumi entered her cabin with Eunwoo on her back as they closed the door. 

"Well, seeing that you both are incredible in your tasks along with Sojun-" she smirked walking forward and slowly leaning on her desk clasping her hands.

"I would like to give you a greater task, but after a certain time, be ready" she simply says before going back to her seat and sitting down.

---

"Well that was random," Sojun said stuffing his face with food while Izumi wondered what it was. She glanced at Eunwoo who had a pout chewing his food and reading his books, which brought an instant smile to her face.

So far everything is going normal. This wasn't what they only suffered with. The other trainees were never given proper food if they failed their tasks or even a small mistake. Some weren't even alive at the end of the day. Izumi, Eunwoo, and Sojun were just close to the leader nothing else. 

They were treated the same. It's just they were better than the others out there.

---

"Tomorrow is only for us to study, so no more training" Eunwoo stretched slowly leaning his back on Izumi who was reading a book.

A tint of pink is present on both of their cheeks. It was midnight, they were near a lake. Just an excuse for a walk. And here they are on a bench, with each other leaning on another. Sojun tagged along, of course, smirking seeing the ones he ships literally flirting. He pretended not to notice and turned towards the lake back facing them playing with a few rocks.

"Don't look at me until I tell you" commanded Eunwoo while Izumi chuckled nodding. Both she and Sojun looked forward in their directions.

"I wanted to say this for a long time, the time I saw you, I fell in love. Funny isn't it? A small boy falling in love at first sight? I also thought it was a mere crush or attraction towards a beautiful girl, but I was wrong. Every single second I keep falling for you more and more if that was possible. It was not a crush nor a liking. It truly was love at first sight. I know we are naive, still teenagers, still fourteen, but why do I get this feeling towards you? Why do I want to keep you in my arms all day and protect you? Why do I want to always wipe that bit of sauce on the corner of your lips after you eat? Why do I crave those lips on mine? Why do I mentally plan on our marriage? Why do I just think about you the whole day?" He kept telling the truth he's been hiding from eternity. 

She froze, not believing the reality where her love proposed to her. She could relate to every bit he is saying. She didn't know how beautifully he is putting his emotions into words, she wanted to do the same but she cowardly scooted away. She smiled shyly and brought her book to her chest hugging it. Sojun's smile widened. It was the best feeling, being there when the people you love are proposing to each other comfortably in front of you. And that warm feeling when you know they will turn out good, great actually.

"I wondered a lot, about how I ended up here, in this mess, and loved it. Every single doubt was cleared once I saw your face laughing with Sojun. It was you and him. A love and a brother. I lost my family, friends, and soul, but you both showed me the path towards it. I really wanted it. I really wanted you. Even though it wasn't the best place we met, I am glad we did. A truly great brother who never accepts he cares for someone but does it more than a real brother. And a true lover who supports me without me knowing and only wishes for the best," he smiled before walking towards her, pulling out a perfect red rose and kneeling in front of her.

She gasped as happy tears ran down her face. Sojun took out his phone. 

"Will you become my girlfriend so that I can keep you and never let you go for the rest of my life?" He asked nervous vanishing away after being replaced with pure love.

"I would love to," she said before jumping on him and hugging him. 

Click

ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭

Author- (J)Hope you enjoyed it and am sorry for any mistakes.

Finally the past, I really love writing the fluff between Eunwoo and Izumi, and I am writing more fluff for another couple soon going to be introduced, they are really cute.

It's so cuteee, I am going to dieee!!

Baiii