33- Possessive brothers

"Namjoon Oppa?" Izumi had straightened herself, calmed herself, flattened her hair, and pulled her dress down before opening the door.

Eunwoo acted sleeping, he was trying hard not to touch her bra that was under the blankets. 

"I-, could you help me with something?" Namjoon asked, quite surprised himself for stuttering.

"What is it? It's seven in the morning" she said soon her cheeks turned red knowing her sinful acts a few minutes ago.

"Well, if you put it like that.." he thinks for a bit before deciding to tell the truth.

"I am going to reveal my girlfriend to our family," he said in hurry.

Izumi sighed for the hundredth time. She had enough of this nonsense from him. 

She placed her hands on the hips.

"Yeah, hands-on-hips serious, Namjoon," she said calling his name which took his attention at once and he glared at her as she smiled playfully.

"-brother," she said before pushing him out of the room and locking the door ignoring the knocks.

"He has a girlfriend?" Eunwoo said sneakily pulling her onto his lap again.

"For a long time, seems like you are not as close to my brothers as I think you are" she smirked and giggled as he scoffed.

"You shouldn't have done that" he smirked before pushing her onto the bed and hovering over her as she also smirked enclosing him in her arms.

"Iseul, wake up! Quick, we have to go to the company in two hours and I know you take more time to get ready!" Jin knocked on the door the next second things got intense between the two.

"Guess today is not the day, your brothers seem to know I am here" Eunwoo pouted wearing his shirt and leaning on the headboard.

"Jin Oppa! I will be there in an hour!" Izumi shouted back. She stood up and pulled Eunwoo up.

"No one can stop me from having you today" she whispered before pulling his collar with a finger seductively inside the bathroom.

It was nine in the morning when everybody had left for their work and college. Eunwoo was tagging along with Izumi, saying Sojun was going to take a few more hours before coming to meet her. She honestly missed her bestie for the past three weeks, it took more time than they expected. This was their second project these past months. Both together walked around with Hoseok discovering new methods and brilliant ways of running a business. 

"And that's how you make an impactful speech," he said leaning on the long conference table where the other two sat listening to his speech.

"You have such a wonderful talent" Eunwoo clapped. Hoseok bowed with a warm smile. 

"Thanks, bro, loved it" Izumi smiled standing up and seeing the time on her watch.

"Seems like your off somewhere," Hoseok asked seeing her take her coat.

"Yep, off to meet Yoongi-poongie" she smiled as the boys laughed.

She left after giving a kiss to Eunwoo and a warm hug to her brother climbed in her car and switched on music before exiting the building parking lot.

Things changed, a lot. She feels quite mature being here in the company supporting her brothers. It was way more than she truly deserved for the sinful acts she has done. She smiled before running her hand through her hair, a smile she was grateful to have. 

She thought, thought, and thought the whole small ride. Is this how it feels to have a real family? A huge warm family.  She parked the car under the entertainment company before going out into the building. She looked around curiously holding onto her side bag when she was blocked by security.

"Ma'am, we don't allow anyone in unless they are company staff," he said sternly.

"Here" she kindly handed him the card Yoongi gave her and he widened his eyes.

"I am so sorry ma'am please come on let me escort you," he said bowing low.

Izumi was confused but agreed. He walked her to the elevator where he made sure she had space, letting the others squish. It was kinda awkward but Izumi made them stand comfortably. The lift stopped at the highest level where he escorted her out of the empty elevator. He took a huge breath before knocking on what seemed like the main door.

"Come in" came a shockingly very rude voice.

"Sir you have your guest here," the man said before exiting the place and leaving Izumi confused.

"You have everyone scared of you here dude," she said as he quickly came out of the recording room with a smile.

"Well, I guess it's natural" he laughed sitting on the couch followed by Izumi. 

"So are you busy?" she asked expecting him to say no.

"I was busy, now I am free," he said with a shrug.

"If you're busy I can leave, I don't mind," she said and he shook his head.

"No I cleared my schedule for today for Jin's party," he said getting his coat as she smiled widely springing to her feet.

Both got out while she excitedly told him about an idea she had and he listened to her with a soft smile. The whole company was happy because Yoongi never smiled in front of them, other than in front of his fans or his family. And what them happier was his relationship with his sister being so friendly.

Time-Skip,

The party; arranged

members; called

surprise; ready

and Izumi; fucked up

Why is that? Well, she was currently stuck between Jin and Yoongi, both arguing about who she is going to go with.

"I am the birthday boy, I get to take her to MY birthday party!" Jin argued.

"I don't care, I am taking her" Yoongi blankly said.

Izumi is being dragged here and there between them.

"No one of you gets to go with her, I will" Hoseok states grabbing Izumi and running out of the room.

"Hoseok!!" Both screamed outraged behind.

"Finally!!" Sojun squealed with Izumi before hugging her.

"You gotta be quicker and damn, boy, you rocking the outfit" Izumi nodded her head impressed. 

"I know right, but girl you are surely going to make your-" he was talking when Jungkook ran from behind hitting him right across his head.

"Dumbo can't even send me a proper working laptop," he said. The maknae line without Izumi after getting a lecture from the older were improving in their studies. For some reason, all the laptops Jungkook used shut down.

"You freaking download the whole world of games making it crash" Sojun answered massaging his head.

"You play games instead of studying?"  Namjoon took Sojun's revenge by slapping Jungkook's head.

"Hyung~ No, you saw the improvement in my studies, games are for when I am bored," Jungkook said.

"Ok so we decided, Jin is-" Yoongi came out with an annoyed face letting Jin take her to the birthday party when Eunwoo interrupted.

"Well, well, how lucky I am to have such a beautiful date tonight," he said taking her hands.

ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭

Author- (J)Hope you enjoyed it and am sorry for any mistakes.

Comment a female character either from dramas or any other platforms you want to add to this story or other ones.

I want to see the suggestions as I badly need another character and can't decide who cause everyone is so beautiful. Not only for this story but for others too. So I will make sure to take in all your suggestions(some of them at least) and make a great story.

Vote, comment and smile;)))

Baii