21-A bit of the past

"Don't worry about it, it's nothing" Izumi said and was walking towards her room when she froze as

"Why do you get those nightmares?" Yoongi asked looking into her soul

"YOU GET NIGHTMARES?!" Jin almost shouted

"Please let's talk some other time" Izumi slowly said looking down

"No this is the right tim-" Hoseok started but was cut off by their father.

"Tomorrow morning we are going to discuss this matter" he sternly said and made his way towards his bedroom.

Others sighed and hugged Izumi while she ignored Yoongi and went inside her room. She was mad at Yoongi, yes, she knew it would be revealed soon but now wasn't the right time. She saw Sojun standing there looking outside the balcony.

"They found out?" he asked slowly

She nodded and got beside Eunwoo to sleep after telling her lame good night to Sojun. Sojun sighed and went out of their room after switching off the lights.

NEXT DAY

The next day was like the white and black movies. Everything was depressing and no one spoke much. Izumi and Eunwoo cuddled together while he woke up and realized the mess he created. He apologized but she smiled and told him the day would have still come even if he hadn't told.

She took a shower and wore some black ripped jeans, a black turtle-neck sweater, and hung her side bag, and walked towards the dining room while Eunwoo took his turn to shower. She climbed down to see all of them giving her a small smile while her father looked at her with concern. She sighed and sat down beside Jin who nodded reassuringly. Eunwoo and Sojun joined shortly after and everybody started eating their breakfast. 

"Izumi you have some explain-" Jimin started but was cut off by her

"I know you guys need to be filled in some stuff. Today is Saturday so no college. I will tell you guys everything after I come from a meeting and please don't force me the meeting is important" she said and telling her byes she left with Sojun while Eunwoo was resting on the couch, he badly wanted to go with her but she insisted him to stay in the mansion for safety.

"How did you guys meet?" Mr.Kim softly asked Eunwoo while they were having a small conversation.

"I joined this sort of empire when I was seven, I was forced into this world to be honest. My parents were killed right in front of my eyes and they even killed my best friend who had nothing to do with this shit. Oh uh sorry, I shouldn't have used shit. Anyways, I was celled for a few months where I met Sojun and Izumi. Izumi will tell her side of the story later. Sojun also was forced like me. He cried and hated being there. Izumi was the only one who looked cold. I easily got along with Sojun and we sort of became quite close at that time. Izumi then started talking with us and we got along pretty well. We only had two meals for a day, we didn't even get proper beds to sleep in, and we were scared as hell when they took out a few kids to do their business and stuff. Then about after ten months of being cell-ed, we were taken out. Surprising them we didn't protest or do anything cause we knew it was a waste of our energy" he said and took a long breath.

Telling his back story wasn't as easy as someone thinks. But seeing his love trust this family, he told them. He wouldn't want to tell Izumi's side of the story without permission so he told his side.

"And then our hell started, we were tortured, beaten up, treated like animals, only got one big meal a day, trained day and night, wouldn't get enough sleep, and more. We were lucky we didn't get that much bad treatment as Izumi seemed to be close with the main boss. Izumi would go to her mother's house during Christmas or any holidays as she intentionally joined the underworld and didn't want her mother to find out. She lied saying she went to a boarding school. We were then after six years of struggling given proper beds and separate rooms. All this long we three bonded a lot. Izumi and I grew a romantic affection that we didn't realize quite yet at that moment. Sojun always supported our love. Izumi and I had a few traumatizing events which still haunt us. She was really a strong girl. I won't say more but that was what happened. Then the next year when we turned fourteen, I realized my liking for Izumi and proposed to her which she accepted right away. We kept it a secret, our relationship." he spoke and sadly smiled while the Kims were shocked.

Izumi's father became a mafia because of his cruel father. Mr.Kim's father's name was Richard, yes, a foreign name as Richard's mother was a Canadian and his father was a Korean. But he got almost all of his features from his father. He was a cruel man and craved power. He married a beautiful young girl whose name was Ae-Ri and loved her truly. He had a handsome yet beautiful son and named him Kim Hosang. He was heavily trained and raised cruelly but his heart let no cruel inside its kind chambers. 

He was then forced to take the throne of the underworld and the real world's business and he knew that was the most stressful and cunning thing to do. He begged his father but Richard had no intention of letting the throne of the business go to "unworthy" hands. But Hosang thought of escaping this evil world by running away but due to his worst luck, by the time he did, he had to take the throne due to the death of both his parents. 

He took the throne and went through everything alone when he met an angelic-looking girl whom he started loving and married. He had seven sons and tried for a daughter but failed. He wasn't disappointed as his sons were more than enough. But due to his unlucky life, he lost his love in a plane crash while she was returning from a small three-day vacation alone. His youngest son Jungkook was not even five at that time and Hosang was depressed that he couldn't see his wife anymore. But he got to know that attack was made by his enemies in the underworld and had no choice but to let the boys suffer through training and become mafias. 

The boys were depressed after going through so much training and the aim to become mafias. But one thing they were thankful for is their father let them persuade their dreams in the real world.  But they were also not given special treatment for being the son of the boss of the whole organization and were treated like Izumi, Eunwoo, and Sojun. They were very sad they couldn't make friends or have much fun until they become mafias like others. They had no one to teach them what's right and wrong and relived their stress in clubs sleeping with girls, drinking till they reached their limit, and drugs.

The boys, Mr.Kim, and Eunwoo were deep in thoughts when the door of the mansion was opened for a beaming Sojun and Izumi.

"You are free" she smiled and hugged Eunwoo tightly.

ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ♡ ⟬⟭

Author- (J)Hope you enjoyed it and am sorry for any mistakes.

Guys vote and please comment or interact with the book to help me raise my spirits cause it's getting low and I am thinking of quitting writing this book :(...

But as you are all my lovely readers I will try my best to write to my limits.