With emotion for no reason

🍰

"jeongin please."

"oh yes!"

jisung screeched at the length that continued to knock his guts and insides, he's supposed to be used to it by now, moulded as if made for the younger's dick.

only for him to get railed as if it's the first time.

jeongin buries his face on the corner of jisung's neck as he pummeled the insides of the older, jisung held onto his hair, wrapping his legs on the younger's torso, as the thrust became sluggish, he felt jeongin suckle on his neck, making him take it all after one deep plunge, warmth spreads between them.

"you know, fuckbuddies, rarely kiss, innie."

"i know, i think we're past that and too late to say that, i'm your dom and kind of your caretaker?"  jeongin inched closer to kiss jisung, with out pulling out, grinding softly yet deeply, treading the line of oversensitivity. Jisung couldn't help but moan like he always doss. "we actually started with a kiss, hyung." jeongin said in between the kisses and resumed what started it all.

"hmm." jisung agreed, he  loved the taste of the younger, the possesive claiming that didn't have any confirmation but the marks and pecks running from his backside, legs and up to the neck.

jeongin brushes jisung's hair as he pulled out, he wasn't extremely tired, just a little limp, something that he'd recover quickly later on.  jeongin wiped jisung's stomach and cleaned him up, jisung ceremoniously lapped jeongin's tummy off, licking and played his tongue on the dick as well, cleaning him off. earning a light slap from the younger, that made jisung chuckle.

"unless we'll have seconds, don't rile me up." jeongin urged him to stop.

jeongin climbed off the bed, walked around naked on which jisung finds it hot, putting a cigarette stick on his mouth and walking up to the bathroom to run the hot waters for their bath. when the younger returns, jisung pouted, reaching his arms and jeongin just knew, he took another stick, popping it to jisung lips, leaned closer to lit up jisung's nicotine stick, blowing as the flames igniting the stick up. jisung breathed in content with a long drag.

jeongin gestured for jisung and he just made grabby hands as he got carried to their bathroom, they hared the tub with the door wide open, their room smelled of strawberry soaps and smoke.

"graduation is coming." jisung huffs.

"yep." jeongin nods, blowing the smoke upwards.

"i wanna check out disney." jisung connected his eyes with the younger who stared back, arms falling to his sides.

"don't tell me you booked a flight-" jeongin paused and closed his eyes. his gut feeling already sinking in his stomach

"i did." jisung smirks.

jeongin sighed. "another trip, huh."

"yeah, i feel like we are nearing a goodbye- and i think nothing will change with our- with what we talked about...you can always contact me, you know that right?" jisung shifted over and laid on jeongin's chest that appeared to be broader than the past months he's ever known him. the gym trips sure did their thing. they sure improved their quality of life besides the nicotine.

"sure, hyung. nothing has ever actually changed between us." jeongin asnwers with a kiss on the nose.

"what else is there? it's only gonna make it harder for both of us." they glossed over the fact that the arrangement will soon come undone. jeongin rubbed circles in jisung's tummy as the older turned to him and kissed him all over again.