72

The birthday party ended late at night, after all the guests were sent away.

Jiang Dai was tired, and she said to the servant: "Today is too late. Put your stuff here first. You will pack it tomorrow. You should go to rest first."

The servants went back to their rooms and rested after they got off.

Mr. Jiang has always taken good care of them. The wages are high and the work is not tiring. Although the villa is too big, the division of labor and cooperation is actually not too much for everyone.

...

Jiang Dai lighted the incense, played soft music, soothed the tired nerves, and took a bath in comfort.

Perhaps it was too comfortable being served by the jacuzzi. Jiang Dai dried her hair and changed into her dressing gown. She felt no sleepiness and not too tired.

She sits in front of the dressing table to take care of the skin, and she wipes it, and her thoughts drift away.

The face of the dog's ex-husband that can fascinate the little girl and his mysterious words: "This gift is only suitable for you to look at when you are in private. It is not suitable." share it."

This face is getting more and more upset, what is it?

Paper, quite heavy.

Won't it really be?

Could it be that she was too much last time, and the dog man held grudges?After saving for more than half a year, I waited for her birthday to fight back?

Huo Rongshen, a man born in November, might really hold a grudge.

Jiang Dai walked to the dining area of ​​the room, opened the door of the mini refrigerator, and found that there was no buffalo milk she wanted to drink.

She recently fell in love with a buffalo milk recommended to her by Baizhi. The iced taste is very good.

Jiang Dai walked out of the room and took the elevator downstairs, as if she wanted to drink water and milk, enough to make her feel at ease in the underground floor "by the way" to fish out the dog man's gift box.

The presents were piled up in an area of ​​about ninety square meters, and she was dazzled. Fortunately, she had a good memory. She remembered where she put the box just now and found it quickly.

She carried the box in one hand, and the milk glass in the other, went into the elevator and returned to the room.

Taking the box apart, it turned out to be a beautifully bound book.

The design style is probably the one that best suits her taste.

There is no eye-catching text on the cover, only her English name is printed on the upper left corner.

Oh, there is a to in front.

Turn it over, the paper feels so exaggerated, it's very thick and smooth, but the edges are very round, and it doesn't make any strokes.

Jiang Dai has always liked reading and is accustomed to reading paper books. With more than ten years of reading experience, she can't figure out what kind of paper the material is. It may be specially customized.

If I remember correctly, she once complained to her ex-husband who was typing on the desk on the side of her desk when she was reading a book. It's easy to scratch your hands and return scum, which really affects the reading experience."

At that time, the ex-husband seemed to raise his eyes and glanced at her, the silence as always is golden.

Jiang Dai didn't matter, except that he understood the man's eyes as "squeamish."