Chapter 9

(🍋THIS STORY HAS SMUT!!!! LEMON AND UNPROTECTED SEX. Please if you're uncomfortable with this you can skip it'll just be in the morning next chapter anyway🍋)

Zoro woke up from his dream and felt very horny and wanted to fuck you awfully bad. He got up and walked out on the deck to see you in a very short dress showing your undergarments as you sat on the rail of the ship playing with water. "Baby?" Zoro said. "Yes?" You answered. He walked up to you, picked you up and started rubbing his hardened member on your womanhood through the cloth and it made you turned on in a instant. "Really Zoro?" You said trying to keep your cool. "Yes baby, I'm horny for you." You blush and squirm on his member making it harder. "You want get fucked that quick babe?" Zoro smirk grew saying that. You shook your head yes as he walked on the top deck of the sunny with you. You usually are in the crows nest if this ever happens, but Zoro wanted them to hear you. He sat you down doggy style with your ass in the air and pulled your undergarments down while he had pulled his pants and undergarments down too. He rubbed his hardened member in your walls to tease you. You moan and arch your back a little as he smirks bigger. "Like it huh?" Zoro whispers in your ear and puts his member in you. "Z-Zoro!" You moaned, Zoro wanted it louder.. so he gripped your hair and jerked your head back as he began to smash inside you. "Louder" Zoro said. "ZORO!! FASTER PLEASE!!" you shouted as you was already getting fucked hard. You moaned loud as if the whole crew could hear it..(and the skin slapping). Zoro loved your moan and started to fuck you faster as you pleased. "Z-Zoro.. I- I'm near.." you said moaning in between speech. "Not until I cum, you hear me?" Zoro growled. "Y- yes master." You whimpered as he fucked you hard and harder. He then pulled out leaving you unsatisfied. "Z- zoro?" You said. You was going to turn your head around when Zoro flipped you over on your back. "Now listen, whatever you had just a minute ago..that was nothing compared what I'm going to do to you now." Zoro smirked under the moonlight. You look up at him as his member was throbbing. "A-again?" You asked. "What? You don't want it?" Zoro questioned wanting you to beg for him. "Yes I do." You said. "Beg for it slut." Zoro stated. "Please, Zoro, please fuck me." You said whimpering for him to be inside you. "Good girl." He said as he shoved in your womanhood without warning. You moaned loudly as he started to go in and out at a ungodly speed. You never seen Zoro like this, he's usually a lazy dude and likes to take things slow. He shoved in you hard again. "Baby, I'm almost.." Zoro grunted. Zoro pulled out and cummed on your stomach while you cummed on his member while he pulled out. You were sore, you could barely walk now. Just to wonder how sore you'll be in the morning...

Okay so hi! I just wanted to say I hope you like my book so far, and I thought that Zoro would prefer a master kink instead of daddy for some reason. Dunno why though