Chapter 12

Hiii so yeah I'm probably gonna do a Christmas special but anyway to the story~ <3

Zoro walked in on chopper treating your wounds. Zoro looked at you and held his hands out about to explain. "D- don't talk to me..." you said about to start crying. "Look let me ex-" Zoro was saying before he got cut off. "YOU KISSED ANOTHER WOMAN! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" You yelled and started crying. Chopper had looked at Zoro in disgust. "Z- Zoro..." Chopper said under his breath. "Let me explain!" Zoro started to cry a little. You looked at him upset. "I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT! I CANT RIGHT NOW!" You yelled once again. Chopper got out the room and ran to Sanji and Nami. "ZORO KISSED ANOTHER GIRL IN FRONT OF (Y/N)!" Chopper started to cry and hugged sanjis leg. "That dumb marimo! I'm gonna kill him!!" Sanji said starting to get pissed. "Don't kill him! He probably didn't mean to!" Chopper said. Sanji started to walk to choppers office and knocked down the door. "S- sanji.." you said. Zoro looked back and saw sanji mad. "I'm leaving, since no one wants to believe me." Zoro said as he walked out of the office and onto the upper deck of the sunny.

(Zoro POV)

I can't believe I let her kiss me... now everything's ruined. (Y/N) hates me.. she don't want to talk to me. I can't even explain to her what happened. It probably even feels worse to her that the bastard stabbed her and then kissed me. Tears started running down my face. What's wrong with me? I've never cried for a girl like this.. it's not like me.. I grabbed my hair and sat down. And just to make it worse.. Kara came up to me and kneeled down and looked at me. "Hey baby~ where's that rag at?" Kara laughed and held my thigh. I pushed her hand off but she began to move her hand higher. Only to touch my member. I got furious and hit her once again. "Leave me alone!" I said. "But baby~ you need a new love life~" Kara said smiling with blood running down her face. Not to make the situation even worse but (Y/N) came stumbling up the stairs only to see Kara on top of me.. touching my member. "z- Zoro..." (Y/N) studdered. I pushed her off of me and got up. "Baby I can explain." I said trying not to cry. "Don't..talk to me" (Y/N) said. Kara had moved closer to her and pushed her legs off so she'd fall backwards. (Y/N) fell and broke her left leg. All the pain she had to be in..I hated it. But this time Kara had to die. I took my sword and stabbed Karas lower abdomen like she did (Y/N) but I stuck it farther in. "Ow! What the hell baby! Why would you do that!? Kara said. "You're a whore! A no good slutty whore!" I said. (Y/N) looked at me and I looked at her. "Z- Zoro..." (Y/N) said. I took my other two swords and stabbed them through Karas two legs so she couldn't get up. I then rushed down to (Y/N) and picked her up. "Yes Shortcake?" I said looking at her. "Tell me..." She said. "Tell you what?" I asked. "Tell me why you kissed her." (Y/N) said. "I didn't kiss her.. she came on top of me. And kissed me." I said. "And the fact she was touching something that you said was mine earlier?" (Y/N) said. "She done that I tried to stop her but she just kept going." I said. "You probably liked it too..." (Y/N) said.
I was speechless. It did make me a little hard but nothing other than that.. "well are you going to say anything?" (Y/N) said. "I-... I didn't like it." I said and looked at her. Sanji had came up here and saw Kara with three swords in her body. "This the girl (Y/N)?" Sanji asked. "Yes, she also pushed me off the upper deck." (Y/N) responded. Sanji took the swords out of her and kicked her in her stomach hitting the right place just to hit a nerve to make her die. Kara spit out blood and looked like to be dead. "See, she's gone now." I said to (Y/N). She smiled and then it faded away. "I need this poison out of me." (Y/N) said.

-flash back (your backstory)-

"Momma!" I said. "Yes dear?" My mother said. "There's pirates!!!" I said. "Baby where?!" My mother said. I pointed at a green haired bounty hunter and he was about 15 from the looks of it and I was 13. "Hello?" The green hair said. "H- hi!" I said smiling. He looked at me and I began to blush. "Get out of my house!! This instant!" My mother said. "I'm looking for the girl named (Y/N) (L/N)." He said. "That's me!" I walked up to him. "Perfect." He kissed my hand and I became flustered all over. "NO FLIRTING WITH MY DAUGHTER!" My mother yelled at Zoro. "I'm not flirting!" He turned away and a slight fade of blush spread across his face. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He became more flustered and covered his face up. "(Y/N) over here this instant! Flirting with pirates!!!" My mother yelled at me. "Actually I'm a bounty hunter." He said. "And as you may know I kill pirates for the bounty on their head." He added. I looked at him. He looked at me. "You two can just take a photograph and he will leave!" My mother said. "F- fine" you said blush spreading on your face. My mother pulled out a camera and took a picture of me and The green haired boy. It came out and I took it for myself. After He was about to leave he said to me.. "Name's Zoro by the way! I hope to see you soon!" And just like that he left.

(Back to normal POV)

You looked at Zoro as you had remembered everything.. even though you had a sharp pain in your abdomen and legs you still have that photograph. You remember you always kept it in your little bag you carry around. You look at Zoro and reach for the bag. You get the picture out and show Zoro. "Shortcake. You still have that?" Zoro said as his smile grew wide. You've never seen him this happy. You hand him the photograph and smile. "Of course I do." You say and you cough blood. "Okay time to go to choppers office. Now!"

Zoro rushed you to choppers office..

ANYWHO SO ILL GIVE YOU A HINT TO THE LITTLE SURPRISE IM DOING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH IS THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!! So for it let's just say. It's a song from "Ed Sheeran -Photograph" so hehe anyway yeah this chapter had over 1000 words. Bye bye lovelies