Last Chapter

Hii I'm sorry the story had to end, but if you want a sequel tell me or comment or whatever, it took me forever to figure out what to do for this chapter ;-;
But anyway I hope you like it..

It had been about a week since Zoros scene and you were pretty well rested. As to think that you stayed another day in bed because you didn't want to do anything productive. Zoro knew but he would've probably done the same thing. You were in bed stretching and yawning until Zoro came in and smiled to see you again. "Hi Zoro love~" you say smiling. "Hey shortcake" Zoro says as he walks up to you. "How are ya?" You ask. "Great, but more importantly how are you?" Zoro smiles and kisses your forehead. "I feel amazing." You say. Zoro thinks of something bad and blushes immensely. You raise a brow and look at him. "What're you thinking?" You question. "N- nothing" Zoro looks away. You blush and giggle. "You're a dirty minded mosshead." You laugh. "Don't pick that nickname up from twisty brow!" Zoro blushes more and spits. You get out of bed and stand up. Out of no where Zoro picks you up bridal style and kisses all over your face. You smile big and try and get out of his grasp. He backs his face away a bit and hugs you really tight. You smile and look down to see you don't have a bra on. And you remember putting one on a couple days back. "Where's my bra?" You ask Zoro. Zoros blush gets a deeper shade of red as you look at him. "I- I don't know, maybe someone took it off." Zoro looks away. You look at him and slap him as you get out his arms. "Idiot!" You say. "Keep being bad and I'll make you stay in bed." He growls and looks at you. "Try me." You dare. He pins you up to the wall and looks down at you. "Really wanna play that game huh?" Zoro says. The door opens and it's chopper. "A- AH SO- SO SORRY TO INTERRUPT!" Chopper says and runs out the door. You and Zoro blush and look at each other. "Your fault." You say to Zoro. "Tsk." Zoro says and walks out the door. "Chopper said that you have to stay in here for about 30 more minutes." Zoro said as he walked out.

It had been around 30 minutes so you decide to go out the office and walk to the deck to see everyone standing outside with Zoro in the front. You walk up to Zoro as he bends down on one knee. "(Y/N) (L/N)." Zoro says quietly.
You start to tear up. "You've been with me through my bad days and my good days and I want to let you know I'm so thankful to have such a amazing woman like you." Zoro says. Sanji huffs and looks away. "There's no other girl like you, you're perfect, your body is beautiful, your hair is gorgeous, and not to mention what you look like while you get fu..." Zoro said as his sentence got interrupted you Nami hitting him in the head. "OW DUMBASS" Zoro said. You laugh while you cry and look at Zoro. "Anyway as I was saying, you're perfect (y/n)..." Zoro pulls out a little black box and opens it to see a beautiful (favorite gem) ring. "Z- Zoro." You cry more. "(Y/n) (L/n) will you marry me?" Zoro asks looking up at you. You were speechless. The Roronoa Zoro wanted to marry you. "Y- Yes!!" You say and hug him. Zoro hugs you back and you both separate. He puts the ring on your finger and kisses you passionately. "SUPPPERRR!!" Franky says and does his pose. Robin claps along with nami. Usopp whistles along with Brook playing calming music. Chopper hugging robin by her leg. Sanji being pissed about mosshead getting married before him. "LETS CELEBRATE!!" Luffy yells.

Everyone had sat down to have a drink especially Zoro. Luffy and the rest drunk sake and you and Zoro drunk booze. Sanji had made rice balls with dumplings (🍡). "Congratulations on (Y/N) and Zoros marriage!" Robin said and raised her cup as everyone else did.

(This is smut. Reminder if you're uncomfortable reading unprotected sex, and such other things please skip!)

It was just you and Zoro in the crows nest playing around. Zoro fell on the couch on his ass while you sat on his lap and jumped. Zoros dick began to harden and he took your hips and sat them down on his lap. He began to take your hips and make your ass rub on his dick. Zoro groaned and threw his head back. You felt it rub on you and you got wet. "(Y/n)"
Zoro said. "Y- yes master?" You say. "Get on your knees In front of me now." Zoro commands. You do as he says and get on your knees in between his legs. "Pull my pants and underwear down." Zoro commands. You pull his pants and undergarments down as his dick was in your face. Zoro moves his hand in gesture to go ahead. You start to lick the tip of his dick and gently suck on it to tease him. Zoro wraps his hands in your hair and pulls your hair for his dick to go farther in your mouth. You feel his dick touch the back of your throat and gag some but keep it there. Zoros Moans and groans fill the room as you suck Zoro hard. Zoro pulls your hair and tugs it while you lick up and down his dick. "(Y/- (Y/N)." Zoro moans. "Yes master?" You say. "S- switch places with me." Zoro says to you. You stand up and switch places meaning he's on the floor and you're on the couch. He pulls your shorts off and sees how wet you are. "My dick makes you this wet princess?" Zoro says as he smirks. "Yes, now please eat me out." You beg. Zoro pulls your undergarments down with his teeth and sticks one finger in and starts massaging your clit. You low moan and and start to grab his hair and tug on it. He starts to put the finger in you and take it in and out. He then puts two in, then three. He continues to move his fingers right in your sweet spot and hits it every time. "Z- Zoro I'm about to..." you moan and look down at him. "Not yet princess." Zoro says in response. He takes his fingers out and kisses your pussy. Zoro then starts to lick your clit. You moan and squeeze your legs on his head. He licks in circular motion making you squirm and lay your head back. He grabs your thighs and pushes open your legs to get a better opening and keeps eating you out. "Z- Zoro please let me cum." You beg. He moves his hand to gesture to go ahead while he keeps his tongue in you. You cum in his mouth. He licks it up while he backs away. "Yummy~" Zoro says. As you breathe hard and look at him. "You look weak" Zoro states and smirks at you. Zoro puts his clothes on and helps you put on yours. He picks you up and lays kisses all over you.

(It's okay now and time skip)

"ZORO!!" Luffy shouts. "What?" Zoro says. "What's this white stuff on the floor of the crows nest?" Luffy says touching it. Zoro eyes open wide and takes Luffy out the crows nest as he cleans it up. "What white stuff Luffy?" Zoro asks sweating. "Well it's not here now!" Luffy sighs. "What are you two talking about?" Robin questions. "This wh.." Luffy was about to say as Zoro hits him on his head. "Him being stupid as always." Zoro laughs and looks at Robin. "Okay, if you say so." Robin says and smiles. "Oh and congrats on your proposal to (y/n)." Robin adds. "Thanks!" Zoro smiles.

(Time skip once again)

You were asleep in the kitchen for some reason. And sanji was in there cooking aswell. He didn't bother to wake you up because of his experience of waking Zoro up while he's asleep. You start to talk in your sleep. And it was about sanji.

"Sanji!" You say yelling. "Yes princess?" Sanji says smiling. "Can you cook me some rice and sea king meat?" You ask. "Of course!" Sanji says and kisses your cheek in-front of Zoro. Zoro looked at sanji like this was the last day of sanji to live. This was before Zoro and you got together. "What's wrong mosshead?" Sanji asks. "N- nothing." Zoro says and spits. "You sure?" Sanji asks. "Yea so shut up!" Zoro yells. "Keep it down!" Nami says. "Yeah yeah." Sanji and Zoro say. You walk up to Zoro and hug him really tight as he blushes. Zoro hugs you back and kisses the top of your head. Sanji leaves and goes to cook the stuff for you.

You wake up and look at sanji staring at you. "AHH." you yell and fall out your chair. Zoro runs down to the kitchen with you in sanji arms. Zoro hits sanji really hard and takes you for his own. "Why the hell were you in his arms?!" Zoro says and looks at you pissed as sanjis passed out on the floor. "He was trying to help me up because I fell!" You say. "Fine" Zoro rolls his eyes. You kiss his cheek and he starts to smile and tosses you up in the air. You get scared and land on top of him making you both fall on the floor. You're both laughing and he wraps you in his arms. "I love you shortcake." Zoro says. "I love ya too!" You say and tickle zoro. "DAMN YOU!" Zoro yells and laughs more as he tries to get you off him. "awww~" you coo. Zoro grabs ur sides and slams you on the ground. "Zoro!" You say. "Yea dear?" Zoro smiles. "I love you.." you smile
"I love you too my wife." Zoro says

IM FINALLY DONE!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! I HOPE YOU HAVE A AMAZING DAY AND REMEMBER TO GIVE ME IDEAS ON WHAT X READER I SHOULD DO NEXT 😗❤️