<* First day at school *>

EL - eligus
KE - kevin a s

padėkit 😦

__________________
ELIGIJIJUS POv
Ahh, what a beautiful morning! I am finally going to the 8th grade after a long summer break, i havent seen my favorite best friend for over 3 months becuse of the dumb coronavirus pandemic. It's okay though, I'LL FINALLY SEE HIM TODAY!!! I am SO excited. I took my phone and on my way to the school i called my favorite best friend, Kevinas, i named him "Mano emo vištytė <3" on my phone kevinas number contact thing. i was drinking caprisun the juice that every kid worships and there wasnt anything interesting happening at all at the moment.
ok skipinu kai jis jau mokykloje 🤨
Eligiedradienañ was walking in the hallway, looking around to see if his emo vištytė was anywhere around. He wasn't there. The sad pathetic catboy got upset but immediately cheered up when he heard his voice... he ran to the class and saw him on his phone, sitting. He went up to him and put his school bag on a table, a table that was right next to Kevkas.
EL: HEY!!! KEVIN, LONG TIME NO SEE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH !!!! :3 uwu~
he said it loudly, the rest of the class staring at him sussyly and then aftr few seconds everyone continued on minding their own business.
KE: Eligi !!!! I missed you too! the quarantine without meeting up with you felt like forever. How are you dude?
EL: I-i am good.... i wanted to com-
The door opened loudly when the threesome gang (adam, john and wallmantas) came in, and also some tall ginger bald kid came in too... they both have never seen this 6 year old kid in school. must be a new classmate! Cool!
AD: hey eligejus wtf u doin bro ure so cool ok bye im busy rn dont waste my time.
JO: Yeah pyramidė! dont waste my 1# favorite dilfs' time! 😾
John growled at egijus.
eligijus just stared at them in confusion but ignored it and continued on talking with kevinas, completely forgetting what he wanted to tell him.

BIOLOGY CLASS

(ELIGUS BRAIN) ugh. i hate biology, it sucks hard !!!!
He turned to kevins direction and only now noticd that kevin was wearing black n white striped sleeves. Pretty weird huh?
EL: hey, pssst, hEY!
KE: what bro?
EL: dude what are those sleeves bro haha
KE: whats so funny lol? they.... they are comfortable... <3
EL: oh, (ELIG BRIAN = oh fuck i didnt mean to laugh then, im so sorry my little emo kitten >^<!!!!) sorry... they, they, t-they look,.... c-cu-cute.. 💝
KE: oh well then thank you! do you want to know why im wearing the-?
matematikos mokytoja: Stop talking and do fizika! NOW!
EL: s-sorry teacher

(whispering) soo tell me.?
KE: i am emo bro. I think emo is pretty hot like have you seen my hair...?
Kevinas did an emo hair flip which made egiptas go to heaven ❤️‍🩹👨🏻‍🔧
EL: oh my g-g-god..! youre so AHH HOT !!! 👨‍🌾😦😦
he said it loudly, they both didnt even notice that the lesson was over and the teacher gone, only few people left in class, they all stared at him like "🤨"

AFTER SCHOOL

KE: sooo do you want to go to Iki with me right now? get some pizza snack like in the old times?
EL: ofcourse bro!
then after few moments the ginger bald kid named robertas pushed in between them and said "Bruh yall kissin in public or smth? Im not gay but the dilf named Adam told me yall r dating BRUH LMAO?"
KE: no...?
RO: LMAO YEAH OKAY SURE. Kevka do you want to go to the playground together then baby boy? * lipbite *
EL: grrrr, LEAVE MY EMO VYŠTYTE ALONE!!! I CAN BITE!!! 😾😾
robert got so scared he pissed himself and ran away bc lol pussy. he went looking for adam to ask him to go kiss in boys bathroom or smth.
KE: oh wow, youre so epic bro
EL: thanks bro haha
they laughed.

AT SCHOOL CHRISTMAS disco PARTY
KE: this party is great bro
EL: yeah it is bro... <3
Kevinas noticed that eligijus was acting pretty sussy. He asked him to go to the bathroom to talk privately.
KE: bro whats going on why u so amogus sus
EL: theres something i wanted to tell you for several months....
KE: yes?
EL: i-i-i-im a-a..... femcatboy.... 😥
kevinas did an emo hair flip which egyptas loved and then....
KE: Oh. cmere my sussy catbo-

And then Eligijus and Kevinas kissed and became a couple, then they got married, they adopted 5 children, and lived a happy iNNOCENT😸 life....

**THE END** 😸😸😸😸😽