🦊🌹Italy🇮🇹xGermany🇩🇪xCanada🇨🇦🌹🦊

[Italy♂️//Germany♂️//Canada♂️]
Helping hand

There where some rumours going around. Canada and USA got into a fight. Nobody really knew the reason, some said it was a accident on Niagara falls, some say accident happened on lake Huron, some say NYC. Everybody was confused. Thing is, Canada isolated himself,his mental health got worse. Fight was going on for a almost a month already and it only got worse. Poor country couldn't stand the pressure. He moved to Quebec city for some time to... think,recover,clear his mind.

Soon news started going around Europe. Of course this could affect the economy and trade. Somehow Germany didn't know anything about this.

Hey, Germany

Italy wrote a message to Germany.
They didn't have the best relations at the time so the German was confused.
*Why is he texting me?*

Yes?

Do you know about the drama in North America, with yk USA and Canada.

No, what happened...

Wait
You
Didn't
know
The
Whole
Time

No...

It started about a month ago.
Something happened,I think it was because ecology and pollution.
Basically Canada and USA got into a fight.

That's bad
I feel kinda stupid that I didn't know that XD

I told you that because I think you can help Canada. He isolated himself and his people and government are in fear. US keeps insulting him and that's not the way to solve a problem.

I think I can help?
I'll try

C'mon Germany, you always know how to help someone. You got this.

And you say you wouldn't help Canada?

I would
If I had your comforting skills...

Okay, Italy.
Thanks for telling me, I will pack up my stuff and go, only I need to notify EU.

Huh, Italy had some light hearted thoughts. That jerk.
Germany said to himself.
He called EU about a little trip to Canada and of course he could go. EU loved Germany like his son.

Germany packed up some basics and buyed tickets.
Next flight to Canada was next night.
Golden-eyed country decided to re-read his old phycology books again and some old college books as well. To refresh his knowledge a bit, tho he was already a good comforter.

He realized how bad relationship he has with Italy and how to fix thing up a bit. But he didn't have time for that now.

...

[Time skip]

Germany was waiting on the airport, looking at an airplane landing, sitting on a bench.
He had wore fancy brown coat, black sweater and regular jeans. It was getting cold, October winds where already blowing.