✦Prologue✦

"We had no time to say goodbye...so let's not call it that."

══════════════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════════════

Once upon a time, in a sea of endless pure white with a single light blue pedal flowers, a throne in the sky stood two travelers. A young boy, who seemed to be roughy around 16 years old, wears a dark brown breastplate vest with gold and black accents baring his midriff. He wears dark like hakama pants, black boots and brown gloves engraved with gold. He wears more gold plating on his left shoulder and a small white and gold tassel earring hanged on his left ear. A white scarf wrapped around his neck firmly as a large golden ring clipped it together. A two-tailed cape hanged behind him as the outside of it was white and underneath with a beautiful golden-yellow color to it. His hair was a vibrant shade of blonde, around medium length with choppy bangs in the front as the back was braided perfectly that ended with gold and white tassel tied to it at his waist. He turns to face the traveler beside him with his honey glazed eyes, smiling softly as he offered his hand to them. "Let's go, Lumine."

Lumine turns to face him as her sleeveless, backless, pure white dress helded up by crossed black straps with various shades of light blue, white and gold swayed gently with the wind. The skirt was split in the back, layered longer at the sides, and shorter in the front and back. Four golden metal pointed stars embellishing each section of the top skirt layer. More of these golden design can be found at the hem of the front of her skirt and her waist, quite similar to a belt. At back with a golden pin, Lumine wore a long two-tailed white scarf that fades into a light blue, engraved with gold and each tail gold flat shape diamond ornament ended at each tail with some golden pointed accessories. Her arms were covered with white covers that expose the middle of her arms tied at the top in a cute bow. Her hands were covered white bracers and black gloves that only covers her thumbs. Her legwear was a high thigh stockings that also faded from white to light blue; engraved with gold with ankle-high boots. Her hair was a less vibrant shade of blonde as it was a choppy bangs and bob cut, with two, shoulder length locks of hair that framed her delicate face. Two, pure white with a light blue pedal flowers sat on her soft and smooth hair at the right side of her head along with two blue feathers tucked firmly behind her left ear. She slowly smiles as her cheeks lifted up and her honey glazed eyes crinkled a bit as she gently placed her hand ontop of his. She nodded her head slightly as she hummed. "Mhm, let's go, Aether."

The two summoned a pair of transparent golden wings, at the start of them had a plate of gold with a glowing diamond shaped engraved in the center. The wings began to flap ever so slightly as the two travelers began their journey to find a place to call home.

══════════════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════════════

They've traveled countless worlds for the past, who knows how long, as they set foot into the next world. The world of Teyvet. A world of fantasy where seven elements flowed. Anemo, Geo, Electrio, Dendro, Hydro, Pyro, and Cryo. The Archons granted mortals unique elemental abilities. With the help of such powers, people formed a bountiful homeland out of the wilderness. However, the twins were excited to see what's in store for them but they weren't suspecting this...war. The cries of torture and screams echoed throughout Lumine's ears as she collapsed down to the ground, tears falling down, panting for air as she saw in the distance, sparks of elements. All seven of them.

Not just a moment ago, she and her twin brother, who was slightly older than her, landed safety on the ground, wings disappearing as they saw in the distance a beautiful city. Lumine noticed a tiny red lizard running away as she began to point her finger at it. Aether smiled warmly at her as she began to laugh childishly, twirling around as the warm gentle breeze causing their outfits and hair to flow smoothly with it. She saw a pair of two birds flying by as she pointed at them, a huge grin of her face. Aether eyes followed the birds as everything felt relaxing and peaceful. Unfortunately that moment didn't last forever as he saw the sky beginning to turn grey with a hint of red. Aether stop in his tracks as he felt the tension in the air. Lumine soon felt it as she slowly turned around and gasped as she saw in the distance, the city beginning to catch on fire. "What's going-" Lumine was cut off by a huge meteor crashing down onto the city making a huge explosion. A violent gust of wind blowed against the twins, causing the two of them to cover their eyes. Once it died down, Lumine slightly moved her arms away her eyes, only to see something she never wanted to see again...