Good Friday

It's 2:50 pm and it is Good Friday. No shops are open today and neither is the library. Today, Miranda and Rose are staying in the house and then going to church at 4 pm for Mass. Rose woke up around 10 am this morning and prepared her clothes for church. It was just another day in her 19-year-old life at University. 

It is time for Rose and Miranda to go to church and they sat by the front. Rose was deciding whether to sit further back but she thought to just sit by the front because why not. Incoming is a tall dark-haired Korean guy who sat 2 rows in front of Rose. Rose thought, "wow he's a first-year, never mind, he's probably seventeen or eighteen." Rose couldn't stop staring at the back of his head because she had not liked anyone since the boy from her high school back on the island kissed a girl who bullied Rose like crazy back in the day. 

Church began and Rose was praying but when she opened her eyes, there he was- another dark-haired Korean guy shorter than the other one who wore a school number with his name Jeffrey written at the back. Rose froze and stared until the Gloria was sung and she was jolted back to earth. It didn't help that this Jeffrey guy kept staring at Rose as well so she wasn't sure if he was just being nice or he was genuinely looking at her. 

Church finished and Rose walked with Miranda to go get food and Jeffrey with his tall friend were right behind them. Rose couldn't keep her emotions intact and she let out the ugliest laugh and she was wearing heels too so she had to get her act together otherwise she was going to literally eat shit on the road. They all walked in the same direction and Jeffrey and Luke were talking in Korean behind the girls. Miranda told Rose she thought Jeffrey was definitely looking at her which Rose responded, "bruh he's Korean, there is no way he was looking at me, probably just at how extra my outfit was shining." The girls laughed and they separated at the lights by the dentistry building. 

The girls got their food, went home to eat, and watched Queen of England on television. Miranda searched up Jeffrey on Facebook and to their surprise, his name was actually Jeffrey and his friend's name was Luke. Rose knew she was about to embark on a journey that was either going to end in friendship, friendzone or a relationship.