It's raining cars, from out of the sky.

Marinette's POV

Marinette covered her head with her pillow trying to block out the noise of her annoying alarm clock.

"Can someone turn that off." Her voice was barely audible under the cushion but somehow the many kwamis that all live in her room heard her and rushed to turn her alarm off. The only problem was they didn't seem to understand how it worked. "No not that button. AHHH YOU MADE IT LOUDER!!! Eventually Marinette gave up trying to coach them into turning off the alarm and just got up herself. Naturally she tripped and fell face first off her bed.

"Ms. Guardian are you alright?" Wayzz asked her and she nodded to the best of her ability.

"It's Miraculous day today, Marinette!" She jumped up quickly when Tikki told her that.

"My costume!" Today everyone was supposed to design their own superhero costume and wear it to school. Might sound like a little childish but Marinette had poured her heart and soul into her costume and had styled it after a butterfly. It was colorful and cheerful. Just how she wanted it to be. Alya was going as a leopard and Nino as a cheetah. It was going to be so fun.

"Marinette, time to go!" Her father called her from downstairs.

"Coming, Dad!" She zipped up her costume. "Come on Tikki." Tikki flew into her purse and she took off down the stairs.

Everyone in her class was dressed up. Even Chloe. She was dressed up as Queen Banana. A superheroin she came up with on her own. Adrien was a tiger. A very cute tiger. Alya caught her staring and nudged her.

"Huh?" She said to her leopard friend.

"You're staring, Marinette. It's creepy."

"Oh. Do you think he saw me?"

"Nah, don't worry, girl. I've got you covered. Ms. Bustier!" Alya raised her hand and the red headed teacher looked at her.

"Yes, Alya?"

"Nino and I kind of planned to sit next to each other as you know leopard and cheetah superhero duo. Is it okay if Adrien comes sit next to Marinette so I can sit with him?" Ms. Bustier nodded.

"If Adrien is fine with moving." Adrien smiled.

"Of course. I'd be happy to switch with you." Marinette started to sweat. She wasn't ready for this. She always messed up her words and looked like a complete idiot.

Her cheeks burned red. He gave her his award winning smile as he took the seat next to her, placing his books down onto the table.

"I like your costume." He complimented her and she swore her cheeks where as red as flames.

"You're cute. I mean your costume is cute! Not that your cute. I mean your very cute because you know you're wearing a tiger costume and tigers are cute so..." She spoke without taking a breath. "Am I being weird?" Marinette imagined the kwamis all laughing at her stupidity.

"Sometimes I don't understand you, Marinette, but your never weird." He laughed and her blush increased but the moment was soon ruined by none other than Chloe.

"SEE! I told you Marinette was evil! She's dressed like an akuma!" Chloe yelled and pointed at Marinette. "She's probably been working with Shadowmoth all along!" Marinette wanted to turn into Ladybug and hang Chloe from the ceiling with her yo-yo but Adrien stood up, which definitely caught her attention.

"Chloe, may I remind you that Marinette has never once been akumatized because she is so kind, patient, caring and compassionate towards everyone. If I remember correctly you told Shadowmoth to akumatize you. Who seems more likely to be working with Shadowmoth?" Marinette was awe-struck at all the compliments Adrien had given her and the fact that he was standing up for her.