Chapter 32-We Are Crimkara!

"Another fusion? What could this one possibly do that the others couldn't!" Salas screamed as the new fusion warrior stood adjusting to its new body.

"Whoa, this was so much easier than the fusion dance. It's even just as strong... Maybe even, stronger!"

"So, what is your name fusion! You pathetic mortals tend to always create such foolish names."

"Our name? Well, it's simple! If Okara takes more priority in our fusion dance and Crimson takes more priority in our potara. Then that's just it!"

"What are you blabbering about!"

"No need to get distasteful now. I'm simply stating the facts, that our name makes sense that you can't comprehend! We..."

In a sudden burst of power, the new fused warrior evolves into a Super Saiyan God and adjusts into their battle stance.

 "Are Crimkara!"

"Crimkara... What a disgusting name! For a persistent mortal! You'll die knowing a god revolts this mortal given name you have stowed upon yourself!"

Crimkara just smirks and vanishes appeared from multiple areas. Before closing in on Salas and driving his left foot across his face.

"Why don't you cry for me, god. If it hurts your that much!"

Salas anger jerks his head straight throwing Crimkara's foot off and raising his hands into the air to slam down onto him.

As Salas dropped his arms, Crimkara quickly vanished appearing above him upside down his the top of his right foot bashed against Salas's crown. Crimkara just smirking at the back of his long brown hair.

"What's wrong, god? Getting frustrated? It's not a good look for you."

With even more anger, Salas turned sweeping his left arm trying to connect it against Crimkara. As he slashes through an afterimage, he quickly turns to break Crimkara's stale moves. However, Crimkara didn't repeat his normal strategy. Instead, he just sat back and watched as Salas kept attacking the air.

"Come on! You're a god... Act like it and stop being so childish!"

Salas turned and stared Crimkara down.

"Oh? I like that look you've got on your face. It suits you, almost like I'm breaking your spirit."

"Mortal, for centuries I have fought against those who believed they managed to even touch my spirit. I've been through hell way before this life I've chosen, so if you really believe that like the rest. Then you will die just as they did."

"Die, you say... Are you sure you've got the strength to kill this persistent mortal you despise so much?"

Salas raised his left arm and pointed his index finger at Crimkara, Crimkara floated in a sitting position curious at what Salas was gonna do.

"If you truly believe, your new power is strong enough to stand up to me. Then take this head-on."

Suddenly a dark purple orb with rings around it appeared at his finger.

"Hakai." (Destruction)

The orb was fired at a vicious rate and Crimkara felt the emergency the second it closed in on him. Causing him to vanish unintentionally.

As he watches the orb hit the mountain behind it, he watched as a giant chunk of it turned to dust.

"W-What the hell was-."

Behind him, the silhouette of Salas appeared. His orange eyes shone brightly as he held his arms up like he was holding a sledgehammer.

"Where are you looking..."

Simultaneously Salas drove his hands down against Crimkara's back, breaking the ground below them as his body hit the ground. Then with no hesitation, Salas held both of his hands open and prepped at Crimkara before unleashing a giant orange wave. That consumed Crimkara and burst out of the ground in different places around them. As the blast dissolved a giant hole was created and Crimkara was gone.

"Cowering below, what a worm."

Salas ascended into the sky and raised his right arm to the sky. Point his index towards it, creating a giant blast above it.

"If you don't come out now, I will destroy this entire continent! Along with anything remaining on it!"

There was no response which caused Salas to grow tired of this little hide and seek game they've had going on.

"So be it."

Without hesitation, Salas launched his giant orange orb and watched as it slowly approached the ground. The earth began shaking furiously as it got closer. Parts of the ground began rising to the sky as it was being pulled apart. The sky darkened as a forced thunderstorm began.

The blast was soon to collide with the area and Crimkara was nowhere to be seen. 

"Did the earth's heroes finally croak! Have I killed the pests once and for all!"

Salas felt joy as his victory was final! He was feeling the adrenaline from that ending blow and understood that it was well worth the wait.

His blast began grazing the earth destroying chunks of stone and dirt. Ripped from the ground as the blast began eating away at it. 

However, as the blast eats away at more of the ground it suddenly stops, and Salas's heart breaks. From under the blast, Crimson and Okara stood holding the blast from the ground. Crimson awakened in his Super Saiyan Blue form and Okara in his controlled Legendary Super Saiyan. Both work together to push the blast back. Slowly taking steps forward until they lined it up with Salas.

"Why... WHY!!! WHYYYY!!!!!!" Salas screamed in agony as Crimson and Okara grunted with struggle. 

Without a second thought, Crimson and Okara unleashed Ki waves from their hands forcing the blast back towards Salas. Salas quickly stuck out his left arm and forced the blast back with ki pressure. Deadlocking the ball in the center.

Salas felt broken while he struggled to keep the blast from closing in on him. The victory he had savored for a few moments ripped from his like candy from a baby. The sweet ideal victory turned into a bitter, sour, putrid taste. 

Then it happened, Salas snapped completely his pupils vanished from his eyes and veins pressed strongly from his body. His breathing was heavy and unstable as his fury took over. 

From Astrid's location, he could feel the string that had snapped.

"Oh my, it seems he's finally lost it. I better hurry before he disintegrates this planet completely."

Astrid continued observing the biomass as it consumed the area more. Everything is dead yet it continues to eat itself away.