Chapter 3 -Feed me, please~~

"Hmm Hope he will like it" Pi made some cookies for Mork, ready to meet him with his new look.

The class has finally come to an end, Pi's now going to meet with Mork.

The sunny weather punishing the ground, the warmness of the sun make everyone choose to take shuttle car instead of walking to their faculty, of course, Pi choosed shuttle car.

"Who is that, he is so hot!"

"Is he a dentist student? I've never see him before"

"Girl! He is totally my type!"

Some people beside keep talking about Pi, even through those are compliments, it's still make him uncomfortable.

The shuttle car has arrived The Faculty Of Medicine, just when he disembarking from the bus, He meet with Mork who is about to take the shuttle car.

He didn't expect that he will meet with Mork at the bus stop, they both surprised by each other's existence.

Pi's still standing at the exit, looking at Mork, he didn't realize that he has blocked the queue beside him

"Excuse me can you go now?" A student said as he pushed Pi down the shuttle car

"Oops! I'm sorry" Pi apologized and walk away from the bus stop.

Mork still stunned by Pi's new look, he look at Pi's back view for awhile, then get in the shuttle car.

"Wait, why did I came here? Isn't here Mork's faculty?  Shit! The cookies!"

Pi finally realized that he forgot to give Mork the cookies, the shuttle car already went off to the faculty of allied health science,  the only choice he has right now is to chase the shuttle car.

"I have to give him now, otherwise I got no time to meet him"

He run as fast as he can, running all the way down to the faculty, under the scorching sun. People on the sidewalk shocked by his action, who the hell will run like a rat under this kind of weather?

 People on the sidewalk shocked by his action, who the hell will run like a rat under this kind of weather?

"Yes! I made it! Ohhooo!"

Pi shouts happily cause he is able to arrive before the shuttle car does.