Chapter 4 -Love you

- Pi's POV -

It's morning, I got to go school again......

I'm still wondering what kind of party Mork invites me to, is it a theme party? Maybe Duean knows about that

"P' do you know about the party tonight?"

"Oh, that blind in love party isn't?"

"Blind in love? What does it mean?"

"Umm... this party is organised for those people who having crush on someone but doesn't have enough guts to tell them, there will be a session where the light will be closed and this is the chance to confess your love"

"Wow! That sounds interesting"

"How did you know about this?"

"Mork invited me"

"Seriously? Damn! This is a good chance for you to confess!!"

"Huh? Confess? Why? I don't want to confess"

He doesn't even close with me, if I suddenly confessed it to him, will he hates me? What if he doesn't feel the same way as what I feel for him? That will be so embarrassing, no, I'm not going to confess to him.

"Don't need to be scared, just tell your true feeling to Mork, cause he can't recognize you, it's super dark in that event"

"No, I'm not going to do that"

"Come on Pi, me and the kitty gang will help you, believe me"

Duean is so firm with that, I've never see him like this before, fine, I'll believe him this time.

"Fine, I will confess to him"

"Yeay! That's my brother! I will make you look stunning in front of many people!"

I don't know what kind of absurdness is going in his mind, I'll just believe him this time, the only time.

Pi: "Hey you! Do you go to the blind in love party this Friday?"

: "Not sure"

Pi: "Just coming please~~ I really want to meet you face to face"

: "You want to meet me, doesn't mean I want to meet you too"