Chapter 5 -The Ghost Lab Wish

"Isn't this that one guy who kissed by Mork?"

"They look cute together!"

The second I step in my school, everyone put their eyes on me, I don't know what kind of magic I have used, I'd feel so embarrassed! Now I just want to run away from them.

Finally, I got in the washroom, now I can't hear those comments again, let's praying for not to meeting with Mork today, cause I don't know how to talk to him, he must be terrified now!

Grrrt Grrrt, Grrrt Grrrt, Grrrt Grrrt

I'm so done with these notifications! Can't they just leave me alone? Help!!

@kaethikorn : Their chemistry are so good!!!!

Chemistry? I'm not good at Chemistry, I hate that subject so much, even through I was the highest score in my class when I was in high school. What chemistry they are talking about? Maybe Mork is good at chemistry? But he is a medical student!

Grrrt Grrrt

: "I heard a guy called Sutthaya kissed you, so he is the one who took your first kiss?"

Pi: "I guess so"

: "He kissed you, does it mean he likes you?"

Pi: "That's crazy if he likes me! I think he accidentally kissed the wrong person, cause it was too dark in that circumstance"

: "What if he actually wanted to kiss you purposely, but not kissed the wrong person?"

Pi: "Crazy, I will be so damn happy if what you've said was real"

: "What do you mean?"

Pi: "Nothing, just forget about it"

: "..."

Pi: "Maybe he wanted to kiss Mueang Nan"

Pi: "Umm"

Pi: "Hello?"

Pi: "Aright, you leave it on read again"

Silence goes once

Silence goes two

Alright, he went offline again

What's so stunned with me having a crush on someone? He always been acting like this, such a weirdo, apathy guy.

Just when I'm about to leave, Nan called me.

"Pi"

"Aw Nan! How long have you stood there?"

"A while, I saw you standing there chatting someone, so I didn't want to disturb you"

"Oh-Ohhh"

"Do you know? You are so famous after that night you kissed with Mork, I think you guys look cute together, do you like him?"

"Uh- uh- It just a misunderstanding! Nan don't listen to people, they are spreading rumours! I didn't meant to kiss with Mork and I-"