Chapter 8 - I want to take care of you

"You will surely fall for me, soft cheek boy"

Hurm!!! This sentence has been running in my mind again and again, I can't escape it, even sleeping! Mork will comes in my dream and says this to me, Sutthaya what do you want?!

Come on Pi, if you are this curious, why don't you just clear things out with him?

It's not like I don't want to clear things up, I just don't want to be disappointed, don't want to be in the breakup stage like other people did, even though we don't have any relationship more than friends.

"Pi? I heard you got to go school today?  You are going to be late if you still don't want to wake up"

Dad is reminding me to get ready for school, probably wants to enjoy his free times with mom without me.

"Uh, give me 5 more minutes"

I say as I put my arm over my head, cover my eyes and try to take a small rest before getting up from bed.

"It just a matter of time, you will surely fall for me, soft cheeks boy"

"Wh- what?!"

That familiar face appears again, he lays beside me, freaked my soul out.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What's wrong son? What are you yelling at?"

I try to compose myself again, I'm about to get a mental illness if he keeps appears like a ghost in my hallucination, I should stop this thing today, even though it might be hurtful, or I'll be locked in sorrow, but I can't just let things go on like this!

The first thing I want to do soon as I arrived at school is meet with Mork, but I don't know where is him, I've been trying to avoid texting with him these days, it will be so awkward if I suddenly send a message to him now.

There he is!

I finally met him after the class, when I was about to cross the road, I met him coincidently, he walk towards me furiously like he also has something to tell me too.

"Mork, I- I have something to talk to you!"

"Let's talk about it later, I think I might lost my contact lens, I can't see a thing now, can you help me to cross the road?"

Who will suddenly lost their contact lens when it is literally placed in their eyes? You are so careless!

"How?"

"Take my hand"

"No"

I can tell he is bugging me again

"Do you really want to me getting scolded for being late or hit by a car?"

"..."

"Okay, I will do it by myself"

I grabbed his hand to stop him, cause my conscious told me to.

"Fine, let's go"

I'm scolding myself for being too pathetic, I should've just let him to cross it by himself! But... he is still someone I like, how could I do that?

"Girls!!! They are so cute!!!"

"Aw... Sweet!"

"MorkPi MorkPi!"

I already get used to it, just like Mork told me before, they will change their mind when the person who standing here wasn't me, but Nan

I let off my hand once we have arrived the other side

"Can I talk to you now?"

"Lead me to the canteen first, I need to meet with Nan now"

"Aww! Seriously?"