Part 7: Hot n' Cold

Take a walk in the snow Will

Sincerely, Dream

Argh that mother fucker. Ghostbur thought to himself as he remembered faint memories of a guy named dream. Dream was a terrorist, killing and kidnapping people, he would then manipulate them or redo their minds and then send them out on suicide missions to do the dirty work for him, making him believe that hes their friend and that he genuinly cares about them.

Hes heard of the guy having a telepathic connection with some people and then send them back into the world and messing up their lives as a form of entertainment.

Tommy Pov:

I walked through the glowing nether portal, ember right up my heels. She had no need to worry, im apparently fireproof now and have wings so nothing can hurt me, an evoker is probably the worst thing he has come across and even that he killed after lodging a few arrows in its back and then cutting its head off once it was weakened.

He appeared in the nether, standing on a red kind of stone, red grass was felt under his netherite joggers and crimson trees grew around the area, off in the distance he could see where the red trees and ground changed to aqua grass and dark blueish green trees with ocean coloured leaves and a few glowing patches stuck out from the trees branches and everywhere seemed to be lit in the nether.

Tommy walked forwards to the edge of the cliff and saw a pit of lava and 2 other biomes, one was a floating island that had grey towers, similar to dripstone but grey and ash filled the air, there was also this weird mob there. They hopped like slimes but looked similar to a shulker box as when it hopped there seemed to be something on the inside, it was dark red with yellow on the inside.

The other one had a brown soil and sand in it. Just beyond that there was a large castle built from red bricks. Pig-like people walked there and some wore golden armor and carries gold axes. Tommy looked around, admiring everything for about 30 seconds.

*Starts playing song: Play with fire, sam tinnez*

He felt embers presence since the moment he arrived here, she was staying very close to him and threatening any mobs that came too close to him for her comfort. The blonde feels a hand on his shoulder and a monotone voice says "tommy, welcome to the nether, my old home."

The blonde looks up to see his friend with his dull pink skin, long pink flowing hair and pointed ears staring out into the distant castle with an emotion tommy rarely sees on his mentors face, pride.

Techno looks at tommy and he looks back at him. "I've always like to play with fire." The blonde says as he jumps off the edge, setting his wings, tail and hair alight, a trail of embers dust the air from where he's been, ember jumps off and does a falcon dive after him. The two fall for a few seconds before pulling up mere centimetres above the lava.

Techno calls upon Storm and gets on his back as they follow the two hot heads, not going anywhere near as close to the fire as techno is not fireproof. Tommy's wings spread and he glides just above the lava at high speeds, the lava splashes behind him from the pure speed as air is pushed away from him.

The blonde tilts upwards and then flaps his wings to gain a heap of height, ember mimics his actions and he takes this as a challenge. He goes up and then stops the wing flap, as he slows down he tilts his body then wraps his wings tight to his side and dives straight down, he then tilts his body so he falls right through a small hole in the netherack, a killing blow if he hits it at this speed head on.

After successfully making it through the hole he finds himself in an underground cave, most of it being filled by lava. The blonde glides along and no longer senses techno, storm or even embers presense and then eventually finds the cave exit.