Salutations!

Welcome to my newest fanfiction, and it's nice to make your acquaintance, fellow reader!

I am MW, aka Missy Sarah Writer (duh), a cool, smart yet lazy story writer/book cover artist and today, another story has been made right now!

Okay, as you did clicked on this book, you may be thinking: do American Presidents really play Among Us in this story? Or was it some sort of joke?

So let me explain a little bit here.

Obviously, my regular browsing on Wattpad lately (or rather, those last few weeks) had seen me not finding a single Wattpad story regarding any American Presidents playing that very crazy popular mobile game of this decade. Yeah, sure, not one, as I checked (based on my personal opinion). I mean, there are a few YouTube videos that did that same thing, too, but it wasn't enough.

That's when I thought, why not make the move first?

So I did, and man, it really did. The story first appeared as a separate, updated story series of the same title in my Book o' Randoms (which can be found in my account, BTW), consisting of seven parts. Yep, it was there, and I had said in the author notes in some of them that I'll publish this in a book once I'm done with it...

...which leads to this book. Duh.

So as I said before, it kinda depicts a bunch of American Prexies playing that game, and to be surprised even more, I was in it.

Yep. I was in that story.

What? You think I shouldn't be part of it? I mean, some of those fancy writers out there even placed themselves inside their own stories, but as a persona of themselves or someone else.

Okay, so it does, and let me tell you, I really wanted to know that there will be TWO IMPOSTERS inside, and to clarify more, it's all based on the latest update, the one with the 15-player lobby and additional tasks. Got it?

And to add it, some references to actual presidential facts will be added throughout the story. Not to mention adding in Trump and Biden in there, right?

Besides, it's written on screenplay mode, you know, the one written to be used in a reenactment or something?

All right now, why not start this crap already? I don't have anything else to say right now.