Part 5: Internal Panic Attack

(POV: You accidentally hit delete and lost all 371 words of what you previously wrote. But anyways, Hi, enjoy the story

With Aizawa and Y/N walking home after the mission

Aizawa POV

We did end up saving the girl. We were only able to capture and arrest Kusa while Sebun ran away. I asked Y/N if they would like me to walk them home and they gladly accepted. We were walking side by side on the street still in costume, when they took off their wig they wore. "Sheesh, this is itchy" they said with an annoyed expression. They laughed and it made me smile. "It's getting late, we should hurry to your house." I told them. Y/N nodded and we picked up the pace so we could get her home. They got tired on the way, so I carried them a part of the way. I dropped them off, by the door and was about to leave. "Hey! Shota?" Y/N said. "Back there.. About what happened.."

Flashback

I kept my eye on the girl, when I heard a gunshot. I turned my head and it's Kusa with a gun in hand "Damn, missed" I heard her grumble. I took the girl behind the bar with me to protect her. "EVERYONE GET OUT FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY GO!!" I heard Y/N scream. I could hear the feet scamper out the place.

"Oh you bitch." What I think was Sebun said. I guided The American girl safely out through a back entrance. When I stood back up, Kusa immediately attacked me. Luckily I was able to block the attack. The fighting was an endless struggle back and forth when...

I turned my head and saw Y/N dangling from the lights on the stage. Kusa ended up being distracted by the sight as well, so I tied her up once her guard was down.

"ERASER!! YOU HAVE TO GET SEBUN, HE'S RUNNING AWAY!!" Y/N screamed, barely grasping the bars on the lighting set up. I turned and saw him heading for the door. At that moment I felt conflicted. Should I save Y/N or catch the criminal..?

I started to head for Sebun when I heard a scream. I quickly ran to Y/N to catch her. I was filled with so much Adrenaline that I couldn't remember exactly what happened. All I know is that I look in my arms and there was Y/N holding on for dear life.

~End of Flashback~

They probably didn't like that I saved them over getting the job done..
"Y/N. I'm sorry we did not complete the mission. I should've went for the criminal instead of letting him get away." I said in the most professional tone I could. "No, we did. We protected the girl. You helped me and you caught one of them!! You saved the day!! Really!! I couldn't have done this mission without you." Y/N said with a smile, reassuring me. Then they kissed my cheek. "There! A little reward for helping me save the girl today" they said with a smile.

"I also caught one of the criminals. I do remember that, what's my reward for that? Hmm?" I asked. They laughed at me and gave me another kiss on my cheek. "I think I recall me saving you too~" trying to tell them what I really wanted from them. "I guess you did huh?" Y/N said with a cocky smile. They kissed me for real this time, wrapping their arms around my neck. I kissed them back, holding Y/N's waist.

We pulled away after about a minute. They looked at me and smiled. "Good night, Y/N" I said letting them go. "Good night, Shota" they said going inside their house.

Y/N's POV

I kissed Shota-.. I KISSED SHOTA ISHSJSJWWIHWAHSJHS OMG I am having an internal panic attack-.

Okay hey hey heyyyyy sorry about the late updates. Just a lack of ideas and me butchering up things. Hope you enjoyed this short one