Chapter 1

Your POV

"Alright, Glitch. " Midnight said suspiciously. "Seeing as you're apparently not open to questions right now, we can just start by saying what your schedule will be tomorrow."

You should've just told them. It'd make things more interesting.
Whatever. Too late now. 
No it's not. You still have a choice.
Shut up before I make you. 
Okay. Okay Fine. Sheesh.

"Since you can't be left alone, you will be with some of the teachers here at U.A." Nezu smiled. "Aizawa has volunteered to be with you. He will wake you up when it is time for him to get to his classes. You will be there attending the classes. When it's his lunch break, you will have lunch as well and so on and so forth. There will also be times where we would like you to participate in hosted activities." 

Nezu brought out a mini tea set display and gestured. "Tea?"

I arched a brow. Why would he offer me tea this early? Did he poison it or something? What game did he think I was going to play at?

"Oh right, my apologies." He said after, taking a sip from his own cup. "I guess it would be hard to drink tea with your handcuffs. Which reminds me: We will be giving you a Quirk-cancelling Bracelet instead. When you are participating in these activities, you will most likely be needing your hands, haha!"

I squinted my eyes, feeling speechless. I was used to expecting the unexpected. Though having a rat smaller than his own desk as the principal of the school that was supposed to keep me hostage... That was certainly new. But....

There's something about him that I don't trust.

Then again, I'm practically being forced to get an education of the basics of becoming a Professional Hero. What's there to trust?

"What activities?" I asked, finally speaking up. "What exactly do you think I'll be helping with?"

"Training." Nezu answered with another sip of his tea.

"Pfft. You wish." I let out without hesitation.

"I'm aware that a villain helping with training is a bit odd." Nezu responded, returning my unbelieving smile with a soft one.

"Look." I said, grinning under my black mask. "While as I might be with the person training your students, I'm not going to be the person training your students. You have people for that."

"You won't begin with it for a while." Nezu assured me. "I want you to make sure you feel comfortable here at U.A. While we're on that matter, could you take off your mask?"

I burst into laughter. These people really think I'm gonna listen to some sort of mutated talking rat? Please.

Then almost immediately after, I stopped. "No." 

I knew I was being shallow. But seriously. I expected more out of the heroes I surrendered to. What were the authorities thinking leading me here? 

"I'm sure I'll be able to change that mindset eventually." Nezu beamed. "Aizawa, why don't you escort Glitch to her dormitory?"

I have a dorm? Dang, these heroes are spoiling me. 

Or maybe they're being this trusting because they don't want to upset me or something childish like that. They know I have the ability to escape if I wanted to. Maybe they're trying to prevent that by their good service?

I sighed. I'll never understand these heroes.

Eraser opened the door for me and I walked out of the office. As he led the way, I heard the smallest yawn escape his mouth. He must have been up all night.