DATE

LISA

"Lili, come on"

"No"

"Whyyyyy"

"Because I said so"

"Pfft"

"Behave"

"Whatever. Ihateyou"

I look at my fiancee and saw her crossing her arms while pouting. She's wearing one of my sweatshirt and jeans paired with boots and her hair is fixed. She even applied small amount of make up on her face.

She looks beautiful.

The only thing she needs is my approval.

After I arrived home earlier, she already prepared food and even gave me a massage.

She showered me with kisses and feed me and tells me how much she loves me over and over again.

I couldn't help but chuckle because I know she needs something that's why she's being extra sweet.

She then sat on my lap while I'm busy reading a book. She told me her friend invited her to go out and she wants to go. She asked for my permission but I told her no.

That's why she's sulking now.

"Why can't I go? I'll be quick, Lili please"

"No. You can't go out. It's too risky and dangerous, Nini. What if someone saw you and report it to your parents?"

"They won't see me. I'll wear a mask!"

"Nope" I leaned back on the sofa and started reading again.

She huffed and turn her back against me. I look at her and shake my head.

We sat there for minutes until I heard her murmuring.

"She doesn't trust me enough that's why she won't let me go out" I heard her whisper while playing with the remote

"Maybe she doesn't love me that much to give me what I want" she continued saying and I know she's raising her voice a bit so I could hear her.

"This place is like a carbon copy of my cage"

What she said made me close my book and I hugged her from behind. I felt her flinched but she immediately rested herself on my chest.

"Nini, I'm sorry okay? I know you want to go but I don't want you to get hurt"

"I won't get hurt. I'll be back as quick as I can. Besides, I'm with my friends"

I sighed and hugged her tightly.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? I could just come with you and hide so they won't see me"

"Lili, no" she turned around to face me and cup my cheeks.

"I just want to hang out with them. I'll be fine. We won't take long"

I took a deep breath and look at her. She pouted making me roll my eyes.

"Fine"

"Fine? So does that mean I can go?"

"Yeah yeah"

She smiled widely and jumped on me. I catched her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Lili. I'll buy you some snacks!"

"No need for that. Just come back soon okay? You should be back before 9 pm" I checked my watch and it's 7:15 pm.

"Okay, Lili. Thank youuuuu" she showered my face with kisses making me smile.