📍1📍

Her 2020 Mercedes Benz E350 manoeuvred its way into the horrible looking street

Her 2020 Mercedes Benz E350 manoeuvred its way into the horrible looking street. From a glance, one could tell she didn't belong to a community such as that. Fuji beats coming from a tiny apartment filled the whole street and she wondered how the building was still intact. She winded down the glass and the horrible stench from the poorly maintained side gutters wafted through her nose, overshadowing the expensive floral scented air freshener she thought was the best in the whole world. Her nose wrinkled in disgust.

"Jesus Christ, what's that smell?" Her friend Tife commented, her hands going over her nose like it would stop the stench from getting to her. Iretomiwa rolled her eyes and returned the windows back to their original state.

"Seriously Ire, I can't believe you made us come to these gutters just to see a guy you only met once." Tife had been whining about it all along. The good part, she still offered to come with.

Tomiwa found a perfect spot far from the greenish looking gutter and parked her car. "You'll understand when you see him."

She retrieved her nude Louis Vuitton bag from the back seat. A surprise laugh escaped Tife's lips. "Ire, you back seat is spotless?" It sounded more like a question.

Tomiwa frowned, "And what's that supposed to mean?"

Tife couldn't believe her eyes. Tomiwa's backseat almost always served as a mini wardrobe. Shoes, dresses, bags, jewelries, make up and even wigs were always littered around. When she asked her the reason for having such a littered back seat, Tomiwa shrugged, "For emergency purposes."

Well, it was no news that Tomiwa's father was firmly against her going to clubs. He wouldn't mind sending his bodyguards to bundle her back home once he found out.

"I'm impressed," Tife smiled, shaking her head to the beat her hands made as they jammed together.

Tomiwa let out a small laugh at her friend's craziness. She found her Samsung Galaxy Flip and dialled a certain number saved as 'Dreamy' on her phone and put it on speaker. The person picked after three rings.

"Hey." His voice was thick and yet so soft. The heat that crept up her cheeks was capable of making it explode.

"I'm in front of your house." Tife chuckled. Her friend was acting like a teenager who was speaking to her crush.

"Woah! Are you serious?," His unenthusiastic voice travelled through the speaker and Tomiwa felt like strangling him right away.

'Do I look like your unserious mother?' Tomiwa wanted to ask but she held her tongue. She was a lady with class. "Yeah, could you please come out?" She said instead, trying not to dwell on how uninterested he sounded initially.

"Uhm.... I'm really sorry, I-"

"Baby, who is that?" A female voice broke into his reply.

"Don't worry baby, it's nobody." Tomiwa bit the insides of her mouth. The idiot was getting on her nerves. After a while, his now stupid voice could be heard again. "Sorry I have to go now. I'll call you when I'm less busy."